Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully starting Graphic Design & Illustration at LJMU in September 2013, not sent my tenancy agreement off yet but hopefully i'm going to be in Block C, Flat 34, Room 2... So i'd love to get to know anybody who might end up near me! Or anybody who's doing an arty course at all

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing your course !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooo cool! Where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Capital gate, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    By the way, I forgot to mention that there's a facebook group for people who are going to be studying Graphic Design and Illustration in September:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/138936472949685/

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge Court hopefully oo thank you for telling me about the Facebook group, I'd actually already found it but the admin hasn't accepted my request to join yet are you more of an illustration or graphic design person?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh right! My bad, haha hope she lets you join in soon and i'm a mix of both, but I think I lean more towards the graphic design! how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool, I have to admit I'm definitely more of an illustration person but I'm hoping to learn loads with graphics next year, I've never had much of interest in it because my 6th form is **** & didn't teach me anything :') x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awe, it seems like most people who are going into the course lean over more towards illustrating and oh really? That's not good! And I'm sure you will learn a lot! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Cambridge court block b flat 21 but studying business management hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! im hopefully doing film studies in LJMU and havent signed the tenancy agreement letter yet either, but im set t live in cambridge coourt block C flat 30!! :3
    4 doors down from youuuu!!
    <3
    ~Ashleigh

ReputationRep:
    Ahh awesome!! I sent my tenancy agreement off today so I think that's me set :O scary! Is film studies in the arts building too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mundaneoptions)
    Awe, it seems like most people who are going into the course lean over more towards illustrating and oh really? That's not good! And I'm sure you will learn a lot! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm originally from near Liverpool so I know the city fairly well, but I live in Yorkshire now so it's gonna be nice going back to civilisation! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yelleanor)
    I'm originally from near Liverpool so I know the city fairly well, but I live in Yorkshire now so it's gonna be nice going back to civilisation! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh awesome! Have you lived in Yorkshire for a long time then? Bet you're excited to be going back I'm from Canada ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Block a flat 2 room 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Block C Flat 39 studying English and Creative Writing!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm in Block C Flat 32, studying Creative Writing and Film Studies

ReputationRep:
    im from liverpool haha but i figured id get the best uni experience by moving into halls ^.^
    film studies is in the redmonds building not sure if thats all arts!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Cambridge court!
    Doing fashion in 2013
    im not sure what block it doesn't say
    but I know I'm in room 028 room 2 x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.