Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am about to complete a two year HND course and will be going to a university this September. As I am going though UCAS Extra, I am not 100% sure of my University destination, but have selected the most likely option. I want to complete the online application by the end of May, obviously.

It is my aim to do a top-up degree.

With regards, to the tuition fee amount it is saying the maximum is £3465. I am confused, as I thought I would be eligible for up to £9,000 for the actual tuition fee loan? I have selected that I want the maximum loan and grant amounts too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesupremacy)
    I am about to complete a two year HND course and will be going to a university this September. As I am going though UCAS Extra, I am not 100% sure of my University destination, but have selected the most likely option. I want to complete the online application by the end of May, obviously.

It is my aim to do a top-up degree.

With regards, to the tuition fee amount it is saying the maximum is £3465. I am confused, as I thought I would be eligible for up to £9,000 for the actual tuition fee loan? I have selected that I want the maximum loan and grant amounts too.
    The tuition fee is set by the university, so as long as you selected maximum for tuition fee loan I wouldn't worry. That amount will more than likely change, as we approach September, if on the university's website it states the fees are £9000 per year.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.