Turn on thread page Beta

is Jesus real or a con-man watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a man called Jesus did exist but he definitely did not turn bread into wine or whatever, its just religious ******** aimed at controlling very gullible and needy people. If the Church taught morals and kept religious, impossible ******** dogma out of it, I would have more respect for it. Attending a Catholic college though (I'm Protestant, they let me in for my grades), It makes me sick the ******** they come out with.

A book 2000 years old is irrelevant to a world as developed as this, with such a dense population. A bible teaching about global warming and CFC gases would be much more beneficial than the 'good book'

Yes, I also agree that time and people wanting to believe in a messiah have influenced and distorted details of the bible, making it a bag of ****. I wish the Church would die, I would really like to see how people cope without it.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=godthebuilder]what do u think about the bible[/QUOTE
    :rolleyes: you can't say "is jesus real." it depends on your religion & it's a waste of time starting the debate because you will be no better off.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.