Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    lol, well at least you dont get your intellegence insulted like I did.
    least you didn't have some newbie telling you to "shut my f*cking mouth" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Hey, I'll join ya. On a completely unrelated topic, here's a fun quote:

"I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world,and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

i thought your cult was dead?

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

(Original post by PadFoot90)
    i thought your cult was dead?

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Is it? Oh well, better remove it from the old sig...

ReputationRep:
    aww, i dunnow, it comes close.. but nah, you win *hands over insult trophy*

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'll join ya. On a completely unrelated topic, here's a fun quote:

"I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world,and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

See but to piss the religious people off you must manipulate that quote to say " religion is for the weak who believe in lies and stories" then you get them all upset and they start yelling and the fun starts

ReputationRep:
    Is it? Oh well, better remove it from the old sig...
    i dunno i assumed since my former group ended the allince, then silenp, jag and whoever else was in it stopped posting.

(Original post by MuniE)
    See but to piss the religious people off you must manipulate that quote to say " religion is for the weak who believe in lies and stories" then you get them all upset and they start yelling and the fun starts
    In the old days, the fun would have been the crusades. Socitey holds 'em back a bit, though, nowdays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    aww, i dunnow, it comes close.. but nah, you win *hands over insult trophy*
    alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    and then they give you negitive rep

(Original post by PadFoot90)
    and then they give you negitive rep
    Ahh, ****! Not NEGITIVE REP!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, ****! Not NEGITIVE REP!
    i know, its intimadating stuff, those red gems.

ReputationRep:
    Dont sweat it mate, people can be senile. But then again they have the choice... the questoin is ...do we abuse or use our repping power... potatoes.. wow, how totally random was that?

ReputationRep:
    i think the bible is just the ramblings of a bunch of stoonners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by {S}Scourge{S})
    i think the bible is just the ramblings of a bunch of stoonners
    hmmm.... unsure.....
    being a christian i have faith that it is true BUT it does contradict itself a hell of a lot... so i dunno! i think possibly it has been added to over the years and therefore is not completely true, like for example all the bits about women are inferior to men have been added to make men more superior. if that makes sense. which it kinda doesnt. oh well at least i know what i'm talking about!!!
    Lyd

btw there are two topics in this thread... which onea re we actually talking about (being a student i am only awake enough to read the last thread... i confused)

ReputationRep:
    well, wouldn't god hav sent his son down to educate us?
    I mean, he wouldn't hav created us and want us goin on without knowin wat the point of everyfink in life is?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus might have been real but apart from that the rest is just stories that have over exxagerated over centuries. If that sort of thing actually happened in the past then why doesn't it happen now?

ReputationRep:
    I believe that when it comes to religion, there are always two sides to it. I am a Christian, and my belief is that Jesus is the Son of the Living God and I trust the Bible. I do not claim to know the Bible in and out but I do know that there is peace when I meditate on certain verses. Meditate not like as in yoga, but simply remembering that particular verse on a constant basis and try to apply it to my life. Ever since the day I accepted Jesus into my life more than ten years back, I have experience His love, His security and His faithfulness to me, even when I was unfaithful. My account may just be on a personal basis, but I believe other believers can testify the touch of Jesus in their lives as well. If not, why would missionaries lay down their lives to preach the Gospel in unknown land- which is all about de love and de forgiveness of sins thru His death and de victory in Jesus thru His resurrection.

Not only I consider Jesus to be real, He is very much alive in me and all others who believe and have accepted Him into their lives.

If you wish to know more about Jesus, try talking to someone, a friend perhaps, who has been touched by God's love. I hope you would.
    Have a blessed day!

ReputationRep:
    I think Jesus existed, although I don't believe he did all the stuff people say he did. I just think he was an ordinary bloke who got a bit famous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pure_Honey)
    I think Jesus existed, although I don't believe he did all the stuff people say he did. I just think he was an ordinary bloke who got a bit famous!
    "An ordinary bloke" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Of course, God is real. And yes, Jesus the son of God is also real.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.