What message have you ever wrote to an examiner in an exam paper?

Watch this thread
SexiestNameEver
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
For me it would be: "Dear Examiner, I hate french, please give me a good grade. Have a good day and I love you "

Got a C...

Mention your grade too
Another
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
I think the last one was on my retake; "Dear examiner, I love you. I just want you to know that you are loved today."

Borderline A. Evil examiner.
TheBitchOf96
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Haha I'm thinking about doing this, would I get marked down if I did it in an A Level exam?
Bill_Gates
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
"If i dont get a first my mums going to beat me p.s im asian"
F1's Finest
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
'Have mercy on me brah'.
dooobie_
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
I once wrote 'I don't think I can do this' after I scribbled a paragraph out in my GCSE English Language exam and I started again underneath and got an A*. The school got the script back as an exemplar and at the side the examiner put 'Yes you can'. Honestly, best feeling I've ever had. A stranger having belief and faith in me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iron Lady
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
"Sorry ran out of time"
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
at our uni exams, there were huge warnings not to write in the margins...

I spent 3 hours trying to resist... but in the end I just couldnt.

In every single margin I wrote something different... the only one I remember was: 'the more rules you use to box people in, the more motivation you give them to leap out'
FrescoDiMorte
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
"Sub questions C & D are on the previous page, please please read this." D1, this morning
Simran Mars Foster
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
'I know it's really hard but please try and read my handwritting as i have some pretty good content in some places!'
SexiestNameEver
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
What did you get??
P.S. I'm asian too
(Original post by The*****Of96)
Haha I'm thinking about doing this, would I get marked down if I did it in an A Level exam?
They're not allowed to do that
(Original post by James A)
'Have mercy on me brah'.
What did you get?
(Original post by dooobie_)
I once wrote 'I don't think I can do this' after I scribbled a paragraph out in my GCSE English Language exam and I started again underneath and got an A*. The school got the script back as an exemplar and at the side the examiner put 'Yes you can'. Honestly, best feeling I've ever had. A stranger having belief and faith in me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is the sweetest thing I've heard, I'd love to know the examiner.
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
at our uni exams, there were huge warnings not to write in the margins...

I spent 3 hours trying to resist... but in the end I just couldnt.

In every single margin I wrote something different... the only one I remember was: 'the more rules you use to box people in, the more motivation you give them to leap out'
What did you get?
Cake Faced Kid.
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
On a question about fungi on a GCSE paper - 'Hey examiner, hope you're having a nice day. Why was the mushroom great at parties? Because he was a fungi. Hope I cheered you up. Love Char. ps: please be kind, I'm relying on your sense of humour'

Got an A :smug:
fallen_acorns
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SexiestNameEver)
What did you get?
il tell you in a month or so
BobLoblawLawBlog
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
I'm tempted to write in one of my maths papers: I have discovered a truly remarkable proof which this page is too small to contain .
username927016
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
To be honest I put "we never learnt this ______" once
lilyobz
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Getting overconfident in my IT exam, I wrote little comments to critisize how easy each question was for example "hardly a test of knowledge and application".

I got a C...
F1's Finest
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SexiestNameEver)
What did you get??
P.S. I'm asian too

They're not allowed to do that

What did you get?

That is the sweetest thing I've heard, I'd love to know the examiner.

What did you get?
Was C1, got 94/100 (A). Was pretty relieved. I thought I made a mess up by writing that little note.
Nevan
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
All I can say is racism is wrong.
pessimist
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
People actually do this?
zakkaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
In year 11 I had two exams on the same day, a chemistry exam in the morning and a sociology exam in the afternoon. In my sociology paper I wrote please be kind I had two exams today

I got an A*

Hehe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (40)
29.2%
Take a gap year (21)
15.33%
Resit my exams (37)
27.01%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (18)
13.14%
I don't know yet (15)
10.95%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.38%

Watched Threads