Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i have been invited to an Airbus assessment in Bristol soon.

this will be my first interview so to speak and i could do with some advice.

they say i will be given an A level style test in maths and physic yet i am doing these actual exams over may and June.

any previous knowledge and wisdom would be appreciated

Hey
    How was the test?
    Im applying too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZeeTSR)
    Hey
    How was the test?
    Im applying too.
    I applied last year for the undergrad position in Bristol. From what I can remember at the assessment centre the test was the same sort of difficultly as A-level maths and physics. Things like product and quotient rule in maths and the odd momentum or thermodynamcs in physics. Also be sure to know a little about basic aircraft structure (particularly wingboxes) and you should do well. I was offered the position but then had the offer withdrawn as I just missed the A-level grades they wanted so make sure you nail those B's in maths and physics. Good luck with the application!!

.sd

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.