Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've had a MASSIVE crush on this girl for about a year and a half, though we've only spoken a few times (we're both shy). We met last year in AS Chemistry, but I resat the year and she continued onto A2, so I'd only ever see her around college every so often and say "Hi". Next week is more or less her last week in College as all of A2 students have study leave, so she's basically gone. So I just ended up letting her go because I didn't have the balls to say anything to her, and now I feel like absolute **** and have lost any motivation to do anything. She was so damn perfect and I just let her go. However, through small talk and such, she told me the Uni she's going to, which is 80 ish on the league table... and I'm actually considering going there. What should I do? I'm so angry, confused and feel like crap.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have her on fb? Do you have mutual friends? Only ways I can see you being able to talk to her

(Original post by AstroMan)
    Do you have her on fb? Do you have mutual friends? Only ways I can see you being able to talk to her
    No mutual friends and nope for Fb too

ReputationRep:
    Not to worry, do you know her surname? If you do, add her. If not your best bet is to ask someone else who did chemistry about her

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.