e
    ynk
    s[ek
    a]w[gedapkbmpgknm bx;v., v,xb dapbk\sda

Name:  sad-face.gif
Views: 52
Size:  19.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends on how you say it, if your considerate about it - it might not be too bad! If you just blurt out "Oh your crap in bed" of course its gonna hurt his ego and I don't think you'd be in his good books! Think of how you'd like someone to tell you something like that.

ReputationRep:
    I always think a little lie is ok sometimes if it saves someone's ego.

Maybe tell him you weren't turned on because you were too drunk? Or that it was too weird for you because you're such good friends?

I would think his ego is pretty badly dented currently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    I think it depends on how you say it, if your considerate about it - it might not be too bad! If you just blurt out "Oh your crap in bed" of course its gonna hurt his ego and I don't think you'd be in his good books! Think of how you'd like someone to tell you something like that.
    well before i finally said anything i had to keep telling him what to do because he was actually doing things to the extent they were UNPLEASANT for me (he is not even inexperienced so i dont know what his problem is, nor was he drunk) then i had enough, pushed him off and said "i'm not feeling this" and fell asleep.

i didn't tell him he was bad but i probably made it clear i thought he was..

the awkward thing is he's a family friend so we do see eachother quite often.

ReputationRep:
    Are you really asking this? Of course telling him to stop because he's not turning you on will put him out!

May be salvageable, he won't be telling people that 'he wasn't good enough' though. Send him a message apologising, say what you said is not what you meant and give it some time. He'll come around.

ReputationRep:
    It would kind of hurt, but he may be aware of it if girls aren't moaning etc when he is at it - or he could just be selfish and not care!

ReputationRep:
    What a pointless post. Would a guy looking at you in disgust as you undressed then putting his clothes back on and telling you he wasn't in the mood hurt your ego?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pmc:producer)
    What a pointless post. Would a guy looking at you in disgust as you undressed then putting his clothes back on and telling you he wasn't in the mood hurt your ego?
    that is not what happened though..

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I question myself if I really wanted to be born in this generation. But then I can't imagine life without our modern day technology. Dilemma

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk silly then asking questions like that. It makes you look immature and again, silly.

It's perfectly acceptable for guys and girls to communicate during sex. Different girls/guys like different things so it's only common sense to talk things through during sex initially and get to know what the girl likes. This type of chat, if put correctly, won't offend. I.e. "let's try this", or "I like that". Equally, "what do you like?" should be asked.

It's not about 'being crap' - it's about not communicating and by the sounds of it, both are enduring poor sex because of it. Tell him what you like and what you want to try - not how crap he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    that is not what happened though..
    It's pretty much the equivalent though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pmc:producer)
    Don't talk silly then asking questions like that. It makes you look immature and again, silly.

It's perfectly acceptable for guys and girls to communicate during sex. Different girls/guys like different things so it's only common sense to talk things through during sex initially and get to know what the girl likes. This type of chat, if put correctly, won't offend. I.e. "let's try this", or "I like that". Equally, "what do you like?" should be asked.

It's not about 'being crap' - it's about not communicating and by the sounds of it, both are enduring poor sex because of it. Tell him what you like and what you want to try - not how crap he is.
    actually i was communicating if you read my following post but that did not help.

ReputationRep:
    The answer is obviously yes.
    It's a very harsh thing to do. Even for a guy to say to a girl since obviously this doesn't just go one way. If the sex was no good, you'll just have to grin and bear it and of course not go there again. If you are in a relationship with the person, then obviously you will wish to adress the issue but in a far more delicate way. Just say what you like and maybe be more subtle about what you don't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.