Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from the uni since they confirmed their place there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, apart from they sent me a postcard type thing which said wish you were here..? and an invite to an exhibition but I'm guessing they're going to send emails out in the next few weeks for accommodation and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok I haven't received anything at all was getting a tad worried, hopefully get to apply for halls at the start of June!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracestrac)
    Ah ok I haven't received anything at all was getting a tad worried, hopefully get to apply for halls at the start of June!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you get the email from them this morning about accommodation? Didn't know they were starting it early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielaandrea)
    Did you get the email from them this morning about accommodation? Didn't know they were starting it early.
    Yeah I did I was so surprised when I saw it! Have you picked your top three?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracestrac)
    Yeah I did I was so surprised when I saw it! Have you picked your top three?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, townhill single, townhill ensuite and mount pleasant single what about you?

ReputationRep:
    The same I just put townhill ensuite first

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What you studying? Also do you know how many people we share kitchen/bathrooms with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Education and Psychology, you? I have no idea, I can't find much information on what the halls are like at all, only what's on here and the uni website.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Photography in the arts and yeah same! I'm not expecting anything amazing from what I've heard about them though... Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me neither, although mount pleasant seems to be nice but quite far from my course and expensive!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.