ReputationRep:
    i miss the middle finger smiley... bring it back tsr... it is a great way to express your opinion of a certain thread/comment...

so far, my main substitute for that smiley is this youtube vid:

id rather just type--> :upyours: (or whatever it was called)

im contemplating making a petition if i see enough interest :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    inb4 using video against me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    inb4 using video against me
    Goddamit it was so perfect!!

TSR has some young browsers visit their site aswell and to keep things kosher they removed the expletive.

ReputationRep:
    TSR has browsers of all ages including a small number of young teens, their hardly going to introduce a middle finger smiley. They also don't like anything offensive which this would come in anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Given what it means, I can't see that it's going to be re-introduced :no:

ReputationRep:
    why not just use .i.

works on PSN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    TSR has browsers of all ages including a small number of young teens, their hardly going to introduce a middle finger smiley. They also don't like anything offensive which this would come in anyway.
    but they already did introduce it... it existed, but was then removed (not even shortly after, it was there for some time). target audience would have been the same even before it was introduced. hard to say how offensively it is taken given that it even featured in the family friendly movie the simpsons whos target audience would be similar to that of tsrs...

compared to some of the threads i see here, id have to say either tsr is being unnecessarily harsh, or the age of their target group should be higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutta)
    why not just use .i.

works on PSN
    the smiley just adds another dimension.... you see a non-smiling smiley, think its just an unpleasant face, then BOOM... middle finger shows... :pierre:

(Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Given what it means, I can't see that it's going to be re-introduced :no:
    sad times
    arguably one of the best smileys tsr ever had...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.