Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, its midnight! Lets talk! Dw, I don't blame you if you don't want to...

The question paper is attached as are my scribbled answers! I'm sure someone will come up with something better soon but to keep you going, here you go!!

Toby
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf D1 May 2013.pdf (793.9 KB, 2564 views)

ReputationRep:
    I should add for question two, the top row of scribbles is the first fit results (the number of the bin) and the bottom row of scribbles is the first fit decreasing results (the number of the bin) etc...

ReputationRep:
    Answers to question 7 dont really make sense, like how is the LB 10 ?
    Thanks very much for posting the answers any way

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree. I think you've worked out the lower bound wrong. I also don't understand how you got 30 days for part of question 7?

ReputationRep:
    what do you predict the grade boundaries for UMS will be this year, thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    I think an A will be high, perhaps 66/75... . You'll need 75 for 100UMS as well this year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.