The Student Room Group

Zoology at Bangor or Swansea University?

Hello all.
I have received offers from Hull, Exeter, Bangor and Swansea University for the Zoology undergraduate degree (Zoology with Marine Zoology at Bangor). Until recently, Swansea was to be my firm choice as I visited the University on a departmental open day and the enthusiasm and passion in the field was exceptional. However I hadn't managed to visit Bangor although I have seen a video of the University and Biological sciences building etc. I am torn between the two as it really does come down to connection between the course tutors with the level of enthusiasm they have for the subject- this is what will certainly drive me to do my utmost during my degree.
Is there anyone who is currently studying/previously studied at Bangor University on a biological sciences degree and could pass on any opinions/thoughts of their experience at the University. Also anyone who has been in my situation and visited both Universities and why they may have chosen one over the other. I realize this is personal choice however I really do value any information at all at present! Thanks very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending