Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm self studying maths so have no "school" to ask about this. Perhaps people in TSR know.

I've just done all three modules in May. When the results come will there be three individual grades or just one? If it's just one is it calculated from overall scores or from individual grades?

I've heard from somewhere talk of cashing-in an AS or banking it for A2. I don't know what this means or what it implies. As I'm considering doing A2, but not totally sure yet, has anyone any info on this that might help me decide what to do?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Your statement of results should show any AS results at the top with a breakdown of what you got on each exam below.

The A Level is made up of AS and A2, so if you choose to do A2 then your AS grades will be combined with your A2 grades to give a final A Level qualification.
    If you choose not to do A2 Maths your AS result counts as a qualification and you can use it for UCAS points.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

For some reason I thought there was more to it than that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.