The Student Room Group

Oh no, he wears ball stranglers

Scroll to see replies

Aren't those sort of pants normal?
I mean my boyfriend wears a mix between briefs and boxers, although he wears boxers (or neither) most of the time.

I wouldn't be too naggy about it. They're just pants after all. Its like telling a woman to stop wearing anything but thongs because its not attractive.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
I wear boxers but my god, nothing more satisfying than a warm crisp pair of pants to keep your hanging fruits nice and supported.

Some times I am so tempted to just go back to the old whitey Y's.

:biggrin:

The problem with the white Y fronts is that they make you look like a pre pubescent, 11 year old! And let's be honest, many girls would laugh if they saw guys wearing them!
Sometimes those are all you have left to wear on laundry day.
There's nothing wrong with briefs! That's like him expecting you to wear pretty knickers all the time, when all girls have a couple of pairs of less than attractive 'period panties'.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by super_kawaii
There's nothing wrong with boxers! That's like him expecting you to wear pretty knickers all the time, when all girls have a couple of pairs of less than attractive 'period panties'.

boxers are fine, it's the briefs that are not ok!
Original post by Anonymous
boxers are fine, it's the briefs that are not ok!

I meant briefs, wrote the wrong thing accidentally. My bad :redface:
Reply 46
Original post by super_kawaii
I meant briefs, wrote the wrong thing accidentally. My bad :redface:

so you would not mind if your boyfriend decided he was going to wear briefs instead of boxers sometimes?
so you would not mind if your boyfriend decided he was going to wear briefs instead of boxers sometimes?

Nope, not at all! I will admit, boxers are my least favourite type of underwear on a guy, I much prefer boxer briefs, but I don't see why I should dictate what kind of underwear he wears. It's his choice, and I'm fine with whatever he decides :smile:
Reply 48
1) Isn't it his choice what he wears?

2) Is it THAT much of a big deal?

3) You sound like you may dump him over this. If so, sounds like you're not mature enough to be in a relationship yet.

4) Really, ball stranglers? That's what you call them?

5) How do you know ALL guys wear boxers? It's not possible to perv on every guy on the planet, as much as you seemingly want to.

6) Not sure he's going to like you taking a picture of his underwear and posting it on TSR. How would you feel if he did the same?
Reply 49
Lol, I thought ball stranglers were some kind of fetish toy. OP, are you saying that you don't wear granny pants from time to time?!!
Reply 50
Original post by Danz123
1) Isn't it his choice what he wears?

2) Is it THAT much of a big deal?

3) You sound like you may dump him over this. If so, sounds like you're not mature enough to be in a relationship yet.

4) Really, ball stranglers? That's what you call them?

5) How do you know ALL guys wear boxers? It's not possible to perv on every guy on the planet, as much as you seemingly want to.

6) Not sure he's going to like you taking a picture of his underwear and posting it on TSR. How would you feel if he did the same?

ofcouse it is his choice and it isn't that much of a big deal. I just thought all young guys wore boxers. Would you really wear briefs or wouldn't you be a bit suprised if any of your mates wore briefs\/
Reply 51
[INDENT]
Original post by thunder_chunky
Sometimes those are all you have left to wear on laundry day.

but why do you have them in the first place? If you only wear them when you run out of clean boxers why not buy just boxer shorts?
ofcouse it is his choice and it isn't that much of a big deal. I just thought all young guys wore boxers. Would you really wear briefs or wouldn't you be a bit suprised if any of your mates wore briefs\/

Why are you so bothered? Do you think your bf is going to go around telling all his mates what type of underwear he wears?

You dont seem mature enough to be in a relationship if your so concerned with what he wears.
Reply 53

Yes. And no.
[INDENT]

but why do you have them in the first place? If you only wear them when you run out of clean boxers why not buy just boxer shorts?

Because I've had them for years and they are still usable. There's nothing wrong with wearing them.
Reply 55
Because I've had them for years and they are still usable. There's nothing wrong with wearing them.

OP strongly disagrees. It's almost like a phobia she has...
Reply 56

but if you only wear them on laundry day then you obviously prefer boxers
Reply 57
Original post by eliza.anne

they just don't look nice. I don't see how briefs could be more comfy than boxers for guys, briefs must feel too tight
Original post by eliza.anne

If Ray Winstone can pull it off....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hRbgl7_3p6U/UUth9kezo3I/AAAAAAAACzI/6hI0qyPrrsw/s1600/sexy-beast-original.jpg

but if you only wear them on laundry day then you obviously prefer boxers

Yes I do however I still have a ton of budgie smugglers hanging around and they fit just fine and I really don't mind wearing them. It really isn't a big deal, it says little about the person that actually wears them.

they just don't look nice. I don't see how briefs could be more comfy than boxers for guys, briefs must feel too tight

They don't feel that tight.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 59

I'm sure OP loved that image as much as the rest of us did. :perv: :hat2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending