Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Physical Education OCR, 10 mark question guesses 23/05/2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I was wondering whether any one had any quesses for the 10 markers on the exam on the 23rd? It would be a real help if you had any ideas
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Oh and im on OCR

ReputationRep:
    Hey was wondering if anyone can give me benefits of regular participation in physical education and barriers to regular participation by young people? I know it's the simple stuff but I've misplaced notes

ReputationRep:
    benefits :
    Physical, eg improved cardiovascular endurance or maintance of healthy body weight
    Mental, stress relief, mood enhancment and a feel good factor
    Personal, kwoning your own strengths and weaknesses and improved self esteem
    Social, feeling of belonging and making friends

Barriers :
    lacks of;
    -energy
    -ability/skill
    -friends who participate
    -money
    -facilities
    -kit

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    This specification gives learners a clear appreciation of key issues in physical education including balanced, active and healthy lifestyles, a focus on performance in practical activity, and the opportunity to pursue particular areas of interest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.