Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mass Murdering Immigrant cannot be deported. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...illing-1895673

A murderer who admits killing up to 400 people – many in bloody machete attacks – is living in the UK after being granted asylum.

John Thuo has been living in a taxpayer funded home since sneaking in illegally from Africa in 2003, and his neighbours are totally oblivious to his grisly past.

For seven years he worked for the Mungiki in Kenya, a criminal mob behind some of the continent’s worst atrocities.

Thuo, 27, admitted at an immigration tribunal to killing “about 100 to 400 people”.

He even said he had taken part in the sickening practice of female genital mutilation.

But despite many attempts to boot him out, Thuo remains here, claiming deportation is against his human rights as he will be killed by the gang on his return.
    Our Immigration system and human rights system is an absolute Joke, that's really all I can say.

Mob Justice: TSR What should be done with this man?

In my opinion he committed crimes in that country as a native of that country, he should be held to justice in that country by there justice system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)

Our Immigration system is an absolute Joke, that's really all I can say.

It's not immigration that's the problem here. It's human rights.

The problem you have with human rights is this. You get the lefties and the democrats saying "Oh everyone is entitled to human rights no matter what they've done. We shouldn't bring ourselves down to their level." Put simply; it's a load of crap. Think of the hundreds of people this man has killed. Where was their human rights? He didn't give them that; so why should he have them. People like this should be given the boot however you will always get the liberals bleeting on about them needing to stay to protect their human rights.

Only two ways that we could ever get "rid" of people like this. We'd need both.

> Get rid of the left movement. It's left and centre vs right. That's why those with common sense on the right never win.

> Leave the EU. As much as I don't think we should because of the economic perspective we aren't in complete control of our countries human rights.

ReputationRep:
    It's the human rights rule that people are bending.

This Thou guy and Abu Qatada alike.

ReputationRep:

Our Immigration system is an absolute Joke, that's really all I can say.

I remember doing something like this at gcse.................. if there is proof that if they go back home and are likely to be killed regardless of what they did, its considered a good enough reason to be granted asylum in the UK.

The issue is the justice that needs to be served and issues of jurisdiction of his crimes, it gets very long winded and complicated. If they gave him over, knowingly that he will be killed its wrong, depending on the country, there should be a trial and then secretly sent to jail over there without anyone knowing.

ReputationRep:
    **** his human rights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    I remember doing something like this at gcse.................. if there is proof that if they go back home and are likely to be killed regardless of what they did, its considered a good enough reason to be granted asylum in the UK.

The issue is the justice that needs to be served and issues of jurisdiction of his crimes, it gets very long winded and complicated. If they gave him over, knowingly that he will be killed its wrong, depending on the country, there should be a trial and then secretly sent to jail over there without anyone knowing.
    It's an issue of the UK saying "Our justice system is better than yours, you have no right to try your citizens by your laws"
    He committed crimes, in that country as a native of that country, he should be held to justice in that country by there justice system.

At least in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    It's an issue of the UK saying "Our justice system is better than yours, you have no right to try your citizens by your laws"
    He committed crimes, in that country as a native of that country, he should be held to justice in that country by there justice system.

At least in my opinion.
    He should of course..........but the UK can't hand over people knowing there is evidence that they will be killed.
    Hence why it should be done secretly, so no one knows hes going back and he can serve his term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    He should of course..........but the UK can't hand over people knowing there is evidence that they will be killed.
    Hence why it should be done secretly, so no one knows hes going back and he can serve his term.
    Good man.

ReputationRep:
    Good man.
    I didn't mean it like that................I meant secretly, so that no one in either country knows that he is returning, so he can serve his term without putting his life in endanger or letting people looking for revenge know, and preferably in a high security jail, straight transfer so there isn't any opportunity for him to be killed and his life is safe enough for justice to be carried out.

ReputationRep:
    He openly admits he is guilty of mass murder and other atrocities, that should override any sort of human rights claim that he might make. What about the rights of the victims whom he brutally killed? What about the rights of the families who want closure by seeing this man brought to justice?

If someone had murdered 400 British citizens and fled the UK no expense would be spared in trying to bring that person to justice, there would be an international man hunt for them. What a shame that 400 Kenyan lives are apparently completely worthless in the eyes of our legal system.

ReputationRep:
    Human rights should be treated as more of a privilege than a right. Yes, we are all born with rights to safety, protection etc but why should someone be allowed to claim them after taking the human rights of someone else?

ReputationRep:

Our Immigration system and human rights system is an absolute Joke, that's really all I can say.

In my opinion he committed crimes in that country as a native of that country, he should be held to justice in that country by there justice system.
    It's almost funny - European societies have been so genetically pacified that they are susceptible to this pathological altruism. The whole notion of human rights needs to be re-visited with a view to protecting liberal societies from destroying themselves. They could take a leaf out of Israel's book. In that respect they have a sense of respect for their country and see it as morally legitimate to secure their border. It's also morally legitimate for other countries to do the same.

ReputationRep:

At least in my opinion.
    This would work Ok by most peoples morals in this case.
    However what would you do if in one country its a crime to speak out against the dictator there and the punishment is death.
    Or what would you do if in another case someone had stolen some food from a shop in a country and the punishment he would face is that his hands would be chopped of.

I absolutely agree with the human right code that says we shouldn't deport an immigrant (illegal or legal) to a country were they face serious threat of death or torture.
    Although it sucks in this case, it would cause to many grey areas like the one above. If we just started picking and choosing cases, it would be open to abuse, who would decide who faces what punishment etc.
    irg to this case if we know he's done this stuff, he should be locked up by us and never be set free.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see if the human rights lot wouldn't mind having this guys and Qatada as their next door neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    No. Human Rights are inalienable. I don't want to live in a country where we send criminals to be viciously slaughtered.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand other countries in EU deport easily, but why is this human rights thing always coming up. They seriously need to review this human rights thing it's an absolute joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonstudent1)
    This would work Ok by most peoples morals in this case.
    However what would you do if in one country its a crime to speak out against the dictator there and the punishment is death.
    Or what would you do if in another case someone had stolen some food from a shop in a country and the punishment he would face is that his hands would be chopped of.
    Then we should return them.

Besides the Legal system is full of grey cases, that's why we have Jurys and Judges, to add human rational to situations.

ReputationRep:
    Then we should return them.

Besides the Legal system is full of grey cases, that's why we have Jurys and Judges, to add human rational to situations.
    You really believe someone who has simply expressed disagreement with the government should be turned back to a country where they would be executed?
    Or that someone who is being charged with stealing an item of food and is facing having their hands chopped of should be sent back?
    Well thankfully people in charge disagree with you.

Some rights are (and should be) black and white. This imo is one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmpr97)
    I'd like to see if the human rights lot wouldn't mind having this guys and Qatada as their next door neighbours?
    No one would want the guy as a neighbour. I think if he's admitted/or theres enough evidence to show he did the crimes WE should lock him up.

Human rights protect us. When media outlets who have been shown to lie in bed with the government and have their own agendas like thesun and the dailymail constantly throw people like this in the media with headlines like "Human rights gone mad", I can't help but worry. Unfortunately I think there are enough people who will be fooled, become emotional and demand to have our human rights taken from us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonstudent1)
    You really believe someone who has simply expressed disagreement with the government should be turned back to a country where they would be executed?
    Or that someone who is being charged with stealing an item of food and is facing having their hands chopped of should be sent back?
    Well thankfully people in charge disagree with you.

Some rights are (and should be) black and white. This imo is one of them.
    I believe you should abide by the law of your land.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.