The Student Room Group

OCR (MEI) D1.... anyone? help re. revision plz

Hi.

Just wondering about any good revision resources for Decision Maths 1 (D1) for OCR MEI board. I am teaching myself this module and i have some books to help me but i would like some other ways to learn it, as i find it difficult to sit there making pages of notes, i would prefer something a bit more interesting, well i suppose i could use MyMaths but i was wondering if there are any other resources that people recommend?

I haven't even really done any past papers yet as i am still covering the last parts of the course!

If you are also going to be sitting this exam, feel free to post :biggrin:

Thanks for reading (i hope i haven't made a duplicate post re. D1 btw...)
Reply 1
Original post by jayward_2013
Hi.

Just wondering about any good revision resources for Decision Maths 1 (D1) for OCR MEI board. I am teaching myself this module and i have some books to help me but i would like some other ways to learn it, as i find it difficult to sit there making pages of notes, i would prefer something a bit more interesting, well i suppose i could use MyMaths but i was wondering if there are any other resources that people recommend?

I haven't even really done any past papers yet as i am still covering the last parts of the course!

If you are also going to be sitting this exam, feel free to post :biggrin:

Thanks for reading (i hope i haven't made a duplicate post re. D1 btw...)

I watch revision videos on YouTube on http://www.youtube.com/user/maths247 which is alright! He has quite a lot on D1

Quick Reply

Latest