ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone just thought i would introduce myself
    I am in year 12 at the moment and have taken Biology, Chemistry, English lit and lang and maths.
    Chemistry was much harder than i expected and english lit and lang was completly different to what i expected too.
    Good Luck with Exams Everyone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm also in year 12 doing
    Maths
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Yeah chemistry is harder than I thought!
    I find physics easier! :P
    What are you hoping to get into at uni.
    A friend of mine is doing the same subjects as you and was coerced into doing medicine as her GCSEs were good. But she actually wants to do English.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, welcome to TSR! I do biology and English lit and Lang too. Did you have the exam yesterday? Good luck too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reemaisthinking)
    Hello! I'm also in year 12 doing
    Maths
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Yeah chemistry is harder than I thought!
    I find physics easier! :P
    What are you hoping to get into at uni.
    A friend of mine is doing the same subjects as you and was coerced into doing medicine as her GCSEs were good. But she actually wants to do English.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I have no idea yet where I want to go but would love to get A and B but we will see! Humm no not really I still have my options open

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WheresPebbles)
    Hey, welcome to TSR! I do biology and English lit and Lang too. Did you have the exam yesterday? Good luck too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did yes! Not going to lie I hated the anthology! But the unseen was good! How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeekGirl028)
    I did yes! Not going to lie I hated the anthology! But the unseen was good! How did you find it?
    Exactly the same as you. I honestly don't think we could have asked for a better unseen. I really didn't like the way the anthology question was phrased, but talking to other people it was a lot simpler than first thought. Which is annoying because I didn't write it like everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same as you. I honestly don't think we could have asked for a better unseen. I really didn't like the way the anthology question was phrased, but talking to other people it was a lot simpler than first thought. Which is annoying because I didn't write it like everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I agree! After talking to people I realised I had completely Misinterpreted the question so I just wrote a load of rubbish as had very little to relate back to question. What texts did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree! After talking to people I realised I had completely Misinterpreted the question so I just wrote a load of rubbish as had very little to relate back to question. What texts did you choose?
    Um the sweet menu and little grey rabbit. I was really annoyed because the question sort of threw me. I knew which texts I wanted to use and was really single minded that no matter what I WOULD use these ones, regardless of the question because I'd just make it work. Yeah, didn't happen. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Um the sweet menu and little grey rabbit. I was really annoyed because the question sort of threw me. I knew which texts I wanted to use and was really single minded that no matter what I WOULD use these ones, regardless of the question because I'd just make it work. Yeah, didn't happen. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that was probably a good idea. I did little grey rabbit and importance of being earnest. quite annoyed with what i wrote but awh well nothing much i can do now :L

ReputationRep:
    that was probably a good idea. I did little grey rabbit and importance of being earnest. quite annoyed with what i wrote but awh well nothing much i can do now :L
    Just have to leave it till June. They seem like good texts but we never really covered Importance of Being Earnest in class too much, otherwise I probably would have gone with that one too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just have to leave it till June. They seem like good texts but we never really covered Importance of Being Earnest in class too much, otherwise I probably would have gone with that one too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And by June I mean of course August. It's been a long day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.