Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how is everyone feeling for this exam and any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really nervous and not that ready, but got 4 days to prepare so should be alright!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shyamshah)
    Feeling really nervous and not that ready, but got 4 days to prepare so should be alright!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you have any tips for the 10 mark question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random1234567)
    Do you have any tips for the 10 mark question?
    Not really, just practice as much as you can and look at the mark schemes for guidance. The 10 marker is normally always on validity and reliability so make sure you talk about the different types.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not really, just practice as much as you can and look at the mark schemes for guidance. The 10 marker is normally always on validity and reliability so make sure you talk about the different types.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh okay thanks I hope the exam is pretty straightforward

ReputationRep:
    ahh okay thanks I hope the exam is pretty straightforward
    Same! Worried about core studies too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same! Worried about core studies too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg there is so much to remember for core studies do you have any predictions for that?

ReputationRep:
    omg there is so much to remember for core studies do you have any predictions for that?
    I don't really like to predict what can come up so not really, although I am pretty sure the studies which came up in January probably will not come up again for section B.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like to predict what can come up so not really, although I am pretty sure the studies which came up in January probably will not come up again for section B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which studies came up for Jan?

ReputationRep:
    Which studies came up for Jan?
    Freud, Rosenham and Thigpen and Cleckley.

ReputationRep:
    Freud, Rosenham and Thigpen and Cleckley.
    Oh phew I dont like Thigpen and Cleckley

ReputationRep:
    Oh phew I dont like Thigpen and Cleckley
    Yeah, its quite a hard study imo. I got over a week to revise for that one exam so hopefully should be prepared for whatever comes up

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, its quite a hard study imo. I got over a week to revise for that one exam so hopefully should be prepared for whatever comes up
    yeah same im just gonna focus on psychology in that whole week haha

ReputationRep:
    Can someone explain validity and reliability to me better?! I always get stuck on this! X

ReputationRep:
    yeah same im just gonna focus on psychology in that whole week haha
    Yeah, my motivation might have gone by then but will try and revise as much as I can for core studies. Have you started revising for it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my motivation might have gone by then but will try and revise as much as I can for core studies. Have you started revising for it?
    ahh yeah true and only briefly trying to get my other exams out of the way first how about you?

ReputationRep:
    ahh yeah true and only briefly trying to get my other exams out of the way first how about you?
    Yeah same, Gonna start in half term, hopefully should be enough time to go through everything.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.