Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need advice on helping my girlfriend... Watch

... during her exam period. I feel as though I'm not helping and encouraging her enough. She keeps on telling me she's fine but I know that she wants to feel better about herself. What should I say to make her feel more motivated and positive about her exams?
    Thanks. P.S. Keeping it anon as I know she knows I'm on here

BUMP!

ReputationRep:
    You could take up a job at AQA and make sure they don't **** up this year.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think it's really considerate of you to think about this. I suppose you could maybe give her little gifts like a chocolate bar or something to cheer her up and keep her motivated. Or just be there if she needs a bit of support

ReputationRep:
    I think its really great that you are concerned for your girlfriend, and if she knows that your concerned and thinking about her, then it will make her feel better.

Just tell her that your there for her and that you know she will do fine, offer to help her with revision and buy her little gifts, send her sweet texts just letting her know that your there for her...

little demonstrations of affection will go a long way no matter how small, whether its a text a phone call or going to visit her, this will make her feel happier and less stressed out with her exams

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.