Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically, my gf broke up due to exams in January. However we agreed to get back together after exams in june and stay together at the same uni.

We still like each other as we call every other day, we meet up, she comes over, we buy each other things. And just last week I kissed her. And her mum thinks we are more or less together. I have a month to wait before my last exam. Is there any chance she doesn't like me atm or she will begin to friend zone me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, my gf broke up due to exams in January. However we agreed to get back together after exams in june and stay together at the same uni.

We still like each other as we call every other day, we meet up, she comes over, we buy each other things. And just last week I kissed her. And her mum thinks we are more or less together. I have a month to wait before my last exam. Is there any chance she doesn't like me atm or she will begin to friend zone me?
    She has every right to put you in the friend zone. Look at you, just waiting on her like a ****, where is your self respect?

I would've been balls deep in another girl by now.

Broken up since January and you still care?? You think if someone likes you they're gonna break up with you during exam season. Carrrmoorrrnnnnn son. Man up. There will plenty of fresh meat when you go Uni.

(Original post by Yawn11)
    She has every right to put you in the friend zone. Look at you, just waiting on her like a ****, where is your self respect?

I would've been balls deep in another girl by now.

Broken up since January and you still care?? You think if someone likes you they're gonna break up with you during exam season. Carrrmoorrrnnnnn son. Man up. There will plenty of fresh meat when you go Uni.
    Why would she friends one me tho. What am I doing wrong?

We are basically going out but after exams it will be official

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why would she friends one me tho. What am I doing wrong?
    Your waiting on her, instead of going out and doing you. She knows you're there, whenever she needs. So of course she'll take advantage of that. Stop being so available.

(Original post by Yawn11)
    Your waiting on her, instead of going out and doing you. She knows you're there, whenever she needs. So of course she'll take advantage of that. Stop being so available.
    Ok fine. I need to do me. You're right and I appreciate your honesty. But we still like each other. We still done everything we would do as a couple, she has come over and I kissed her. I only got one month to wait man you really think my ass is gonna get friendzoned?

ReputationRep:
    if you still basically act like a couple and are just waiting for exams to be over to make it official what is the point in this break at all what is it achieving

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.