The Student Room Group

Edexcel geography unit 3

I am about to do my a level geography unit 3 and I am so stuck on the synoptic, it is superpowers this year and focuses on East Asian neighbours, which I know nothing about! Our teachers haven't given much information so if anyone has some good websites or practise essays that'd be great
Reply 1
Hi I'm doing Unit 3 and struggling with the synoptic too, my teacher came up with some questions she thinks might come up on the exam:
Explain why there are geopolitical tensions in East Asia (10 marks).
Compare and contrast the levels of development of countries in the region (16 marks).
Examine the Views on East Asia (page 7 of the resource booklet). What are the implications for the region and the rest of the world of China becoming a superpower? (14 marks.)
My teacher also thinks they might ask about the factors that make a country become a superpower (economic power, military strength, resources etc.).
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Girlneedinghelp
I am about to do my a level geography unit 3 and I am so stuck on the synoptic, it is superpowers this year and focuses on East Asian neighbours, which I know nothing about! Our teachers haven't given much information so if anyone has some good websites or practise essays that'd be great

Im doing the Uganda one but if you quote it on google youll find it easy?.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending