Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

does anyone have a room going in their student house for Sept? or know anyone that does? Needs to be close to UEA. Max 400pcm. I don't mind living with men or women. I am 24 and a PGCE student so I wont be out partying so a quieter house is prefered. Please get in touch if you know of a room going!! Many thanks in advance!

Vee xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vee3289)
    Hi everyone,

does anyone have a room going in their student house for Sept? or know anyone that does? Needs to be close to UEA. Max 400pcm. I don't mind living with men or women. I am 24 and a PGCE student so I wont be out partying so a quieter house is prefered. Please get in touch if you know of a room going!! Many thanks in advance!

Vee xxx
    I don't know of any myself but have you tried Home run? There is an advertising space on there, if you don't have the password contact UEA accomodation, they may also know of people looking for a housemate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vee3289)
    Hi everyone,

Vee xxx

Hi if you're still looking I'll Pm uou

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.