This discussion is closed.
Odysseus
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Oh my Gawd !!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes !!! I've just got a conditional offer from the LSE !!!! totally unbelievable

bless to everyone who are still waiting
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Odysseus)
Oh my Gawd !!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes !!! I've just got a conditional offer from the LSE !!!! totally unbelievable

well done!
sam99
Report 16 years ago

likewise. I can't believe it. r u gonna accept it?
Odysseus
mostly yes........but I dislike the idea of LSE being in the city of London... ughhh.....i've always wanted to go Notts or Warwick but damn they rejected me.....welll you lose some you gain some
JRDH
Report 16 years ago
mostly yes........but I dislike the idea of LSE being in the city of London... ughhh.....i've always wanted to go Notts or Warwick but damn they rejected me.....welll you lose some you gain some
what did u get for your AS levels and what subjects if you dont mind answering?
Mysticmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh the irony, i always wanted to go to LSE but i got rejected by them for L101 and accepted by warwick for L100. Can we swap please?
Sophia Louisa
Report 16 years ago
Ive had an offer from LSE for economic history- has anyone else doing the same course-not sure im making the right choice by going there
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sophia Louisa)
Ive had an offer from LSE for economic history- has anyone else doing the same course-not sure im making the right choice by going there
I'm not doing the same course but any economics Course at LSE is highly respected.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by HamaL)
I'm not doing the same course but any economics Course at LSE is highly respected.
yea i guess but subjects such as environmental policy and economics are not so highly respected
joka85
Report 16 years ago
does anybody know how respected the 'Government (Politics) and Economics' course at LSE is?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by joka85)
does anybody know how respected the 'Government (Politics) and Economics' course at LSE is?
mm i guess it is more respected than environmental policy with economics, but anything with Economics in front is much more respected.
joka85
Report 16 years ago
does it really matter whether its called 'government and economics' or 'economics and government'...doubt it
Odysseus
anyone has any rough idea how life is going to be like at the LSE ??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (124)
47.15%
Take exams next summer (37)
14.07%
Change uni choice through clearing (66)
25.1%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
9.13%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.56%

Watched Threads