Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh my Gawd !!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes !!! I've just got a conditional offer from the LSE !!!! totally unbelievable

bless to everyone who are still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odysseus)
    Oh my Gawd !!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes !!! I've just got a conditional offer from the LSE !!!! totally unbelievable

well done!

ReputationRep:

likewise. I can't believe it. r u gonna accept it?

ReputationRep:
    mostly yes........but I dislike the idea of LSE being in the city of London... ughhh.....i've always wanted to go Notts or Warwick but damn they rejected me.....welll you lose some you gain some

ReputationRep:
    mostly yes........but I dislike the idea of LSE being in the city of London... ughhh.....i've always wanted to go Notts or Warwick but damn they rejected me.....welll you lose some you gain some
    what did u get for your AS levels and what subjects if you dont mind answering?

ReputationRep:
    Oh the irony, i always wanted to go to LSE but i got rejected by them for L101 and accepted by warwick for L100. Can we swap please?

ReputationRep:
    Ive had an offer from LSE for economic history- has anyone else doing the same course-not sure im making the right choice by going there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia Louisa)
    Ive had an offer from LSE for economic history- has anyone else doing the same course-not sure im making the right choice by going there
    I'm not doing the same course but any economics Course at LSE is highly respected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    I'm not doing the same course but any economics Course at LSE is highly respected.
    yea i guess but subjects such as environmental policy and economics are not so highly respected

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know how respected the 'Government (Politics) and Economics' course at LSE is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joka85)
    does anybody know how respected the 'Government (Politics) and Economics' course at LSE is?
    mm i guess it is more respected than environmental policy with economics, but anything with Economics in front is much more respected.

ReputationRep:
    does it really matter whether its called 'government and economics' or 'economics and government'...doubt it

ReputationRep:
    anyone has any rough idea how life is going to be like at the LSE ??

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 21, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.