The Student Room Group

What subject do you hate the most?

Scroll to see replies

Further maths, who can honestly say they care about imaginary numbers, all the stupid words they come up with just to make your life more difficult (no, it's not an 'argument', it's an angle for crying out loud) ugghh
Reply 21
Original post by iheartdjokovic
Further maths, who can honestly say they care about imaginary numbers, all the stupid words they come up with just to make your life more difficult (no, it's not an 'argument', it's an angle for crying out loud) ugghh

What subjects do you do?
IT gcse. Am I ever ever going to want to compare the speed of email and post?? What's the point of considering the advantages and disadvantages of dial-up compared to broadband? Half an hour wasted every single week.
Reply 23
biology love the subject but hate the exams i always flop :frown:
Reply 24
biology, it is the bane of my existence
Reply 25
Chemistry, the content in interesting but Salters is satan in exam form :sad:
Law. There seems to be a fine line between whether people find it quite interesting and so do well in it or find it dull as dishwater and subsequently bomb it. I find it to be the latter; it bores me to tears! :frown:
Original post by 3607
What subjects do you do?

Maths, FM, Government and Politics, History and German, strange combo I know
Original post by iheartdjokovic

Here, here...

Complex conjugate, auxiliary equation, complimentary function --> argh!
Reply 29
Biology for sure, fuc*ing bull****.
Reply 30
Law, its so boring!
ICT... so boring when you know more than the staff who teach it.
Reply 32
Biology, loved it, but so different to GCSE
Maths *shivers* it's the one subject I REALLY struggle in. I've failed every single (level 2) maths test in my access, and am doing my third and final resit of a mandatory maths unit next month. I need it to pass the course and I'm bricking myself :frown:
Reply 34
Original post by lilGem
Chemistry, the content in interesting but Salters is satan in exam form :sad:

So true!
General studies!!! Why do I even attend the lesson?
Exam is on Monday and I haven't looked at a single past paper.
Original post by HopefulMidwife
Maths *shivers* it's the one subject I REALLY struggle in. I've failed every single (level 2) maths test in my access, and am doing my third and final resit of a mandatory maths unit next month. I need it to pass the course and I'm bricking myself :frown:

I didn't particularly like learning it but teaching it is something else - absolutely love it.

For me the worst subject has got to be English because it's never-ending.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Helloworld_95
Biology, I love the subject but hate the exams (AQA, test me on Biology not on interpreting graphs and tables.)

Agreed! Edexcel biology is exactly the same!!
Reply 38
English - it has got to be English. My teacher is always asking "so what is the author trying to say?" after I have given a presentation on it. Not sure if she's been sleeping or just plain deaf. Or she's found a deeper meaning, but feels too good about herself to share it with us...

But Maths is creeping up to the top position; its not the content that I hate, it's the fact that I never seem to be able to achieve a good grade in Math HL (as you can probably guess, I'm an IB student) but the past paper questions seem so much easier and more straightforward than the questions my teacher writes... :'(
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
General studies!!! Why do I even attend the lesson?
Exam is on Monday and I haven't looked at a single past paper.

Does ANYONE look at general studies past papers!?!

Quick Reply

Latest