Students at LCC 2013-2014

Watch this thread
ooftblaize
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey everyone!

Thought it would be good to make a thread for people who are going LCC in september. I'll be studying BA Photography and being at don gratton.
https://www.facebook.com/charliegkri...on?ref=tn_tnmn
feel free to add me on facebook would be nice to know people before the course starts.
Romina
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
Hey I'm also going to LCC in september. I'll be studying BA Film and Television - already excited
Lanoocha
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Hi! I'm going to study Illustration & Visual Media at LCC! Anyone else?))
Christina_94
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Hi im doing media communicationss && i'll be at the glassyard
miss-maple
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ooftblaize)
Hey everyone!

Thought it would be good to make a thread for people who are going LCC in september. I'll be studying BA Photography and being at the costume store.
https://www.facebook.com/charliegkri...on?ref=tn_tnmn
feel free to add me on facebook would be nice to know people before the course starts.
BA photography at lcc, too! however, i'm looking for a house and a group of nice people to move with in the last week of june.
jmansproductions
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I will be studying BA animation at LCC in September
willcus
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
BA graphic and media design!
shr123
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
hi! i've got into a postgraduate diploma course for visual communication. can anyone tell me if its a good course? also, its starts in january.
mwrangst
Report 8 years ago
I'm at Don Gratton too! And I'm doing Media & Cultural Studies at LCC. When are you moving in?
venida26
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
hello,
I am going to study Graphic and Media Design
Bakhtawer
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
BA Graphic and Media Design !
Est1993
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Advertising anyone...?
laurenajohn
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Public Relations anyone!??!
krits
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
hey guys!

gonna be studying graphic and media design!!
manna ash house anybody?
amyconnolly1993
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
yeah im doing graphic and media design and staying in manna ash!!
123L
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Film practice at LCC and staying at costume store anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
gilz
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Foundation diploma in art and design - Graphic design pathway (:
I'm looking for accommodation if anyone is interesting to do that as a group
yaldayazdanian
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm starting Buying and Merchandising in Sept! Moving into Manna Ash House in about 3 weeks! Ahhhh excited! Xx
miss.siroń
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hey guys!

I'm going to study Live Events&Television starting in September '13.

You can also find me on FB if you want to talk https://www.facebook.com/magda.ceron.1

PS. I've applied for accommodation at Manna Ash and Don Gratton- still waiting.
b411
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm doing BA Graphic and Media Design

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads