ReputationRep:
    I'm new to TSR
    My name's actually Joel
    Currently doing A-levels
    I love playing piano

How's everyone doing today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Beth, what A-levels are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Absolute nerd a-levels 8-)
    Maths, physics, Further maths and chemistry
    What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *impressed look* you must be a genius. What do you want to do when you leave school? Biology, psychology, English lit and Lang And sociology. Are you in year 12 too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Year 13, want to do aerospace engineering XD
    I wouldn't say i was a genius, lol
    What are your plans for after school? ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow. That is amazing. I want to do psychology at uni, not sure what past that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough ^^ to be honest i didnt know what i wanted to until last september

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My life plans basically change on a daily basis at the moment.

Have you chosen a uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you don't really have much of an idea yet or..? Do you have any uni courses in mind that you want to do? ^^

Yes, i've firmed Southampton for Aerospace engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At the moment either mental health musing or straight psychology. Depends on how AS results go.

Are you having to go far for uni then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi ^^ I'm Joe. Currently doing me AS'. I'm doing Biology and English too Beth :P And I'm doing maths too ;.;

Wow, you're both taking heavy subjects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jophesxi)
    Hi ^^ I'm Joe. Currently doing me AS'. I'm doing Biology and English too Beth :P And I'm doing maths too ;.;

Wow, you're both taking heavy subjects!
    Hey. Nice to meet you I didn't think my subjects are too heavy but I'm really beginning to regret doing Biology. You take maths too! So brave... Any plans for uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you too I'm hoping to do Biology or English at Uni. If I get a good grade in Economics, I might think about doing that :P Haha, I wouldn't say brave: more like stupid (I'm not even getting a grade :'( ) What about you?

What are you predicted in English and Biology? You didn't happen to sit an English exam on Friday, did you?

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you too I'm hoping to do Biology or English at Uni. If I get a good grade in Economics, I might think about doing that :P Haha, I wouldn't say brave: more like stupid (I'm not even getting a grade :'( ) What about you?

What are you predicted in English and Biology? You didn't happen to sit an English exam on Friday, did you?
    I did actually. Did yours happen to be about food? Um an A for English (but after that exam maybe not) and a C for biology. I'm really struggling. I'll be lucky to get that.

And not stupid either. Lets go with naive I was considering doing English too at one point. Any specific unis yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, haha.

Wow, an A? I'd love an A :/ I'm predicted a B in Biology and a B in English.

Hey, don't doubt yourself! I'm sure you'll have done great! What questions did you do?

I don't know. What about you?

Are you sitting biology in June?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, June the 3rd and a retake on Tuesday. Never been more scared about exams before.

Um there was the 64 mark about food being a social occasion and a 32 mark unseen. Bs are great! I honestly think my grades will end up lower than I want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww, good luck to you! Is your exam on the 3rd about health and disease?

Ah. Haha, ours was on books :L

ReputationRep:
    Aww, good luck to you! Is your exam on the 3rd about health and disease?

Ah. Haha, ours was on books :L
    Different exam boards I guess. My exam on the 3rd is mainly on plants and the Voice of the Genome. Dreading it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

What did you get in January, if you don't mind me asking?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2013
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.