higuyslol
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I was wondering how many paragraphs would you write for each question for an inspector calls and of mice and men.

Also what is the maximum and minimum grade you can get if you do peed paragraphs because I'm thinking about doing 4 well developed ones for an inspector calls, three for the passage on of mice and men and 4 for the part b question.
Thanks
benji_nathan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by higuyslol)
So I was wondering how many paragraphs would you write for each question for an inspector calls and of mice and men.

Also what is the maximum and minimum grade you can get if you do peed paragraphs because I'm thinking about doing 4 well developed ones for an inspector calls, three for the passage on of mice and men and 4 for the part b question.
Thanks
I aim usually to do about one paragraph per 3 or 4 marks. So for a 30 marker about 10 paragraphs.
emilyscagell123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
thats a joke, i've got 30/30 on practice essays and only done about 4 (not including intro and conclusion) you won't have time out of the 45 mins you've got to write 10 paragraphs ....
username3196928
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emilyscagell123)
thats a joke, i've got 30/30 on practice essays and only done about 4 (not including intro and conclusion) you won't have time out of the 45 mins you've got to write 10 paragraphs ....
Couldn't agree with you more, people must stop these silly pretences that you need to write pages. An essay should consist of an intro, conclusion and 3-6 points that are well developed. Each point should aim to have 1-2 quotes that support your point and are relevant to the question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (67)
14.69%
I'm not sure (16)
3.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.77%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (211)
46.27%

Watched Threads