The Student Room Group

Gateshead College HEFC (full-time) - any advice?

Scroll to see replies

Has Gateshead started doing the HEFC again? I know it was cancelled for the 2013/14 academic year and when I wanted to do it last year you could pick individual subjects and the information about the diploma on their website reflected this. When it was cancelled they removed the HEFC diploma from their website.

Yet I've just checked their website and they've added the HEFC diploma back on yet now they've listed the subjects as having set pathways and they've listed the start date as September 2014.

Here:

http://www.gateshead.ac.uk/courses/higher-education/access-to-higher-education/
Hi,
We're now offering Access to HE pathways in Business & Computing, Health, Humanities, Science and Social Sciences in place of HEFCs.

If you'd like to speak to someone in our Customer Services team for more info, you can reach them on 0191 490 2246 or we have an open day on Monday (23rd) 4.30pm to 7pm. If you come along to Baltic Campus you'll be able to speak directly to a member of the teaching team and enrol if you're interested.

Hope this helps.

Katy
Gateshead College
Teachers and the head ofs are homophobic and it's an absolute disgusting thing to even class themselves as supportive teachers. Especially the netball coach Kimber- horrible person and very homphobic - Gateshead college - sports academy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending