Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by theCreator
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Second part to the test paper :biggrin:

Hey Creator, can you past page 6 of this please?
If you no longer have the files, I'll understand,
thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Junaaaid
Hey Creator, can you past page 6 of this please?
If you no longer have the files, I'll understand,
thanks in advance :smile:

010.jpg

Is this the page you were looking for? :smile:
Reply 982
Sorry, my mistake,
I meant page 7? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 983
I got 86/90 in this unit. If anybody needs any revision help let me know!
Reply 984
Hi Loick. What are your techniques? how do you achieve exam success? thanks :smile:
Reply 985
Original post by tanjimm
DO NOT PASS!! READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!:
okay so not to waste your time but No offence to anyone whos been helping put up these markschemes,your all great and kind hearted but ive realised...and i dont want to make the same mistake,THESE MARKSCHEMES ARE MOSTLY BU**S**T,do you know why ? most of you who retook probably thought you did 'ok' from the last markscheme in jan but intially was given a completely different grade,its because these markschemes dont even know the real answers them selves to the more complicated questions,there are many ignores and gives and different type of answers so really dont base your grade on these markschemes,ALL it does is create false hope and worry and wastes time when you could be revising for anything else.

Proof: markscheme jan said i had a B lowest,my mates all thought they had A's and C's..the C's and D's got A's and i got an E,some got lower,despite all my mocks being A's,dont listen,if you feel like you anwsered it right then okay but if you didnt use keywords at all and just explained anwsers then sorry your not getting a good grade,ocr isnt about knowledge :frown: their ***** who want specific stupid awnsers and i forced my self to stoop to such crap and do it their way,im hoping for more than a C atleast as im not getting my hopes up despite me thinking i did okay.
FOCUS ON UNIT 2 and practicals,got an A practicals so it boosts me up and need to do well unit 2.
good luck ! x
sorry for the rant but im saving you lot here,lots of love,really dont interpret this wrong okay? :smile:

thumbs up if you agree or disagree cause seriously i had enough,i came to see awnsers but now just thought? im doing it again :/ so save yourselves x

So so so so so true!! 100% AGREE. they dont test on knowledge, i also was in the same sitaution as yo.
Reply 986
010.jpg

Is this the page you were looking for? :smile:

If you don't have the page it's fine, just let me know though please, so I can stop checking up on this thread every so often :smile:
Thanks again
If you don't have the page it's fine, just let me know though please, so I can stop checking up on this thread every so often :smile:
Thanks again

I'm really sorry, I didn't look back on the thread so I didn't see your reply and thought it was the right page :colondollar: As I recall page 7 was one of the blank pages, so I'll link page 8 :smile:
note: I apologise for the scribbles on this page, after the exam I was discussing the answer with my friends hence the doodles.

011.jpg
Has anyone got the may 2013 question paper by any chance
Hey,
I'm doing AS Biology and have started on September this year. Firstly many told me before hand that Biology was a tough one and I was wondering what people mean when they say the mark scheme doesn't match with the answers. Because my sister took the exam the previous year on January and June, and her grades were very poor, and I heard a lot of people saying that the mark scheme was rubbish and OCR don't look out for content but specific answers. However I was going through the January 2013 pass paper and it seemed fairly OK and the mark scheme seemed fine also. Not sure about June 2013. Am I wrong to assume that if I learn and understand and am able to express the content and knowledge of the spec and book in exam I will get full marks? Or is there anything else the board look out for other than this?? :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by elsher
So so so so so true!! 100% AGREE. they dont test on knowledge, i also was in the same sitaution as yo.

So what else does the board look at and test apart from the knowledge?? I mean if you learn the content inside out and are able to explain it will you not get the marks? :/
Reply 992
I'm really sorry, I didn't look back on the thread so I didn't see your reply and thought it was the right page :colondollar: As I recall page 7 was one of the blank pages, so I'll link page 8 :smile:
note: I apologise for the scribbles on this page, after the exam I was discussing the answer with my friends hence the doodles.

011.jpg

Ah, I understand, no worries,
Thanks a lot, really appreciated :smile:
Reply 993
has any one got a link to the whole exam paper?
Original post by geor
My advice is to get the spec and write notes for each point. Try and find mark scheme answers for as many spec points as possible as the same questions come up over and over again. Do all the past papers, they are vital! I got full marks in both f211 and f212 with these steps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks but still confused to why others who have done the same exams in the thread are saying otherwise :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 995
Original post by gerrychingosho

Did you end up getting the paper

Thanks
Reply 996
Original post by milworthy
does anyone have the official mark scheme? I think they might have been released now

Did you end up getting the paper

Thanks
Reply 997
Ah, I understand, no worries,
Thanks a lot, really appreciated :smile:

Hi

Saw you post did you by chance end up getting the paper and the mark scheme

Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending