Help me, my skin is falling off

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AndyPettite
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Seriously, every morning i wake up and theres dead skin everywhere, i don't know what to do. Its really affecting my libido and everyone keeps calling me leper, etc, at school.

anyone else have this problem? what did you do?

help me
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's quite simple, you're just shedding your old skin. Don't worry, it happens to everybody.
AndyPettite
(Original post by Mr White)
It's quite simple, you're just shedding your old skin. Don't worry, it happens to everybody.
really? i feel a bit better now, but it hurts so much. What did you do to fight the pain?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AndyPettite)
really? i feel a bit better now, but it hurts so much. What did you do to fight the pain?
Oil yourself up every evening, that way your old skin will just slide right off.
AndyPettite
I already tried that. My mum said i've just got a defective shell but you said that it happens to everyone?

My back is peeling off : (
Baby_Angelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I already tried that. My mum said i've just got a defective shell but you said that it happens to everyone?

My back is peeling off : (
Just wondering, could it be you are cooked? (sunburns?)
AndyPettite
no its a skin condition, it keeps peeling off like i've been exposed to alpha radiation. I feel ionised : (
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Seriously, every morning i wake up and theres dead skin everywhere, i don't know what to do. Its really affecting my libido and everyone keeps calling me leper, etc, at school.

help me
Check it out with a doctor maybe?
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

help me
That's what you get for buying cheap ass skin. You get what you pay for.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Please sweep up before you leave; you're making the forum look untidy.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

help me
UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!
AndyPettite
i been to the doctor but he said its untreatable and we have to see how it develops
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
not everyone finds loads of skin on the bed everytime you wake up
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mate has this condition it can be a genetic thing. The best thing to do is go to the doctor and ask for them to subscribe you some drugs, that will solve the problem. I can't remember the name of the condition or what the drugs are called though.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i been to the doctor but he said its untreatable and we have to see how it develops
Don't worry, we all thought you were a freak anyway so a lack of skin won't change our opinions of you.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have none of you lot felt the overwhelming amount of sarcasm and bull**** in his posts?
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
My mate has this condition it can be a genetic thing. The best thing to do is go to the doctor and ask for them to subscribe you some drugs, that will solve the problem. I can't remember the name of the condition or what the drugs are called though.
hehe
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i guess you are molting?
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
not everyone finds loads of skin on the bed everytime you wake up
Yeah,i know...

Mr White - are you sure that happens to everyone, because it hasnt happened to me yet, and i dont want it to happen to me
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Powerline)
Yeah,i know...

Mr White - are you sure that happens to everyone, because it hasnt happened to me yet, and i dont want it to happen to me
Don't worry it doesn't come off in bits, your whole layer of skin will just peel off as one (like a snake)....happens to everyone in their teens.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (29)
56.86%
Yes, but I want to swap them (3)
5.88%
No, but I know who I want to choose (5)
9.8%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (12)
23.53%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (2)
3.92%

Watched Threads