Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, every morning i wake up and theres dead skin everywhere, i don't know what to do. Its really affecting my libido and everyone keeps calling me leper, etc, at school.

anyone else have this problem? what did you do?

help me

ReputationRep:
    It's quite simple, you're just shedding your old skin. Don't worry, it happens to everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    It's quite simple, you're just shedding your old skin. Don't worry, it happens to everybody.
    really? i feel a bit better now, but it hurts so much. What did you do to fight the pain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyPettite)
    really? i feel a bit better now, but it hurts so much. What did you do to fight the pain?
    Oil yourself up every evening, that way your old skin will just slide right off.

ReputationRep:
    I already tried that. My mum said i've just got a defective shell but you said that it happens to everyone?

My back is peeling off : (

ReputationRep:
    I already tried that. My mum said i've just got a defective shell but you said that it happens to everyone?

My back is peeling off : (
    Just wondering, could it be you are cooked? (sunburns?)

ReputationRep:
    no its a skin condition, it keeps peeling off like i've been exposed to alpha radiation. I feel ionised : (

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, every morning i wake up and theres dead skin everywhere, i don't know what to do. Its really affecting my libido and everyone keeps calling me leper, etc, at school.

help me
    Check it out with a doctor maybe?

ReputationRep:

help me
    That's what you get for buying cheap ass skin. You get what you pay for.

ReputationRep:
    Please sweep up before you leave; you're making the forum look untidy.

ReputationRep:

help me
    UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

ReputationRep:
    i been to the doctor but he said its untreatable and we have to see how it develops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    not everyone finds loads of skin on the bed everytime you wake up

ReputationRep:
    My mate has this condition it can be a genetic thing. The best thing to do is go to the doctor and ask for them to subscribe you some drugs, that will solve the problem. I can't remember the name of the condition or what the drugs are called though.

ReputationRep:
    i been to the doctor but he said its untreatable and we have to see how it develops
    Don't worry, we all thought you were a freak anyway so a lack of skin won't change our opinions of you.

ReputationRep:
    Have none of you lot felt the overwhelming amount of sarcasm and ******** in his posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    My mate has this condition it can be a genetic thing. The best thing to do is go to the doctor and ask for them to subscribe you some drugs, that will solve the problem. I can't remember the name of the condition or what the drugs are called though.
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    i guess you are molting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    not everyone finds loads of skin on the bed everytime you wake up
    Yeah,i know...

Mr White - are you sure that happens to everyone, because it hasnt happened to me yet, and i dont want it to happen to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerline)
    Yeah,i know...

Mr White - are you sure that happens to everyone, because it hasnt happened to me yet, and i dont want it to happen to me
    Don't worry it doesn't come off in bits, your whole layer of skin will just peel off as one (like a snake)....happens to everyone in their teens.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.