The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
NikNak
Don't worry it doesn't come off in bits, your whole layer of skin will just peel off as one (like a snake)....happens to everyone in their teens.

lol :rolleyes:
Reply 21
I'm only 9, does this mean that i'm an early bloomer? I'm already bigger than most people in my class

NikNak you are a big meenie weenie
Reply 22
AndyPettite
I'm only 9, does this mean that i'm an early bloomer? I'm already bigger than most people in my class

Do you have any allergies????
Your not a snake to change skins :rolleyes:
Reply 23
I'm not very good at biology but is this really meant to be happening?

I'm allergic to latex and peanuts, why?
AndyPettite
i been to the doctor but he said its untreatable and we have to see how it develops

So how exactly do you want this forum to help you? :confused:
Reply 25
has anyone got any advice/had similar symptoms

i'm really worried
Reply 26
AndyPettite

You just have to accept it - its normal and will happen many times throughout your life. You just have to start worrying if some new skin doesnt start growing to replace it :eek:
Reply 27
AndyPettite
I'm not very good at biology but is this really meant to be happening?

I'm allergic to latex and peanuts, why?

Human beings don't change skins, normally that is if you are a Homo sapiens
Reply 28
zazy
Human beings don't change skins, normally that is if you are a Homo sapiens

No point covering it up - he has to be told at some point.
AndyPettite
no its a skin condition, it keeps peeling off like i've been exposed to alpha radiation. I feel ionised : (

you feel ionised??? I think this guy is taking the piss.
Reply 30
NikNak
No point covering it up - he has to be told at some point.

Lolz :wink: how can a 9 yr old know about the effects of alpha radiation..
Come on andy u must be gifted!!!!!!(...in a funny way)
Reply 31
you should try a soap or a facial mask with peeling that take away dead skin cells
Reply 32
iiikewldude
you feel ionised??? I think this guy is taking the piss.

my god, you genius you, somebody give that man a medal
Reply 33
'
{ingnik']my god, you genius you, somebody give that man a medal

Some people on here are a tad dense aren't they, Nik :smile:
Reply 34
Gimp
Some people on here are a tad dense aren't they, Nik :smile:

yeh, i sincerely hope that everyone on here is simply playing along. anyone offering genuine advice needs to be shot twice in the ear
Reply 35
'
{ingnik']yeh, i sincerely hope that everyone on here is simply playing along. anyone offering genuine advice needs to be shot twice in the ear

yeah, i agree with u.But come on some ppl take this forum dead serious!!! :biggrin:
zazy
yeah, i agree with u.But come on some ppl take this forum dead serious!!! :biggrin:

You better hope there isn't some poor guy out there who is looking at this thread and watching his skin peel away after being exposed to a potentially lethal amount of alpha radiation...
Reply 37
If you rub up against a tree that should help to get your old skin off - like stags do with their antlers.
Reply 38
alocin
If you rub up against a tree that should help to get your old skin off - like stags do with their antlers.

Yeah alocin never thought of that... :smile:
Reply 39
Use alo vera or E45 cream, get your mum to rub you all over every morning and night, i had the same problem when i was 14 my hands , neck and to some extent my face were also rough and if i scratched the skin would come off. People used to call me 'a snake' and i used to cry, but i tried putting E45 cream on and after afew weeks the problem went away. My skin is ok now, also dont put make up on or anything like that, that would really damage it. My suggestsion is, have a bath for about 30 mins every evening, that way you can get moisture back into your skin. Then moisten your skin with johnsons baby oil, again to retain that moisture and go to bed.
In the morning, have a shower, put baby oil on your body and E45 cream on the face, hopefully the problem would go away within a few weeks. Just make sure you have a bath/shower every evening and morning.
I hope the problem goes away soon.

Emma
xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending