Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    How do you do a handstand? (preferably without hurting yourself)? I have tried 4 ages but cant do it. Anyone help?
    Thanx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Hi!
    How do you do a handstand? (preferably without hurting yourself)? I have tried 4 ages but cant do it. Anyone help?
    Thanx!
    How old are you? Do you really need to know....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerline)
    How old are you? Do you really need to know....?

yeah, i really wanna no!

ReputationRep:
    ooooo, it makes me scared just thinking about them. i love handstands!!!

i used to put my right foot forward and take my left foot off the ground then pucshing both feet off the ground. practise against a wall first coz if you overestimate the force you end up winded on your back!! dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    I can't do handstands unless I'm drunk.. and even then I suck at them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    ooooo, it makes me scared just thinking about them. i love handstands!!!

i used to put my right foot forward and take my left foot off the ground then pucshing both feet off the ground. practise against a wall first coz if you overestimate the force you end up winded on your back!! dearyxxx

How do i do em against a wall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    How do i do em against a wall?
    To do it against a wall you can do a sort of rolly poley (sp) onto the door (put ur head on a cushion or something) so your doing a headstand. Then use your arms to push yourself up off your head. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Hi!
    Thanx!
    my friend tried to do it once then he broke his arm.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    I can't do handstands unless I'm drunk.. and even then I suck at them.
    I tend to go for cartwheels when drunk - they usually look pretty impressive but it took me a long time to figure out why I was waking up with a hangover and very painful bits when I hadn't pulled :eek:

ReputationRep:
    isn't it no. 37 in the Kama Sutra?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I tend to go for cartwheels when drunk - they usually look pretty impressive but it took me a long time to figure out why I was waking up with a hangover and very painful bits when I hadn't pulled :eek:

Thats what I try & do... I get stuck half way....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.