Need German translation Watch

This discussion is closed.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Somebody posted this in their journal, I'm curious as to what it means.

In mein haus mich und rach haben fur an lange zeit gesprecht. Ich habe geweint aber es war nicht so slecht weil ich zu ihr sagen gewollen habe. Keine leute vestanden mich und sie denken dass ich bin immer glucklich. Ich denke das sie denken mich einen witzbold und habe kein gefuhl. Ich habe, aber ich geniessen spass so wir sollen vergessen. Ich werde glucklich sein.

Would be very grateful, will give rep or whatever.

TIA!
Lex.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)

In mein haus mich und rach haben fur an lange zeit gesprecht. Ich habe geweint aber es war nicht so slecht weil ich zu ihr sagen gewollen habe. Keine leute vestanden mich und sie denken dass ich bin immer glucklich. Ich denke das sie denken mich einen witzbold und habe kein gefuhl. Ich habe, aber ich geniessen spass so wir sollen vergessen. Ich werde glucklich sein.

TIA!
Lex.
how accurate a translation are you after?
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Into my house me and raked spoke fur at long time. I did not cry was however it so slecht because I have say wanted to it. No people vestanden and it think am me that I always glucklich. I think think myself that it a witzbold and have no gefuhl. I have, but I enjoy should forget joke so we. I will be glucklich.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
how accurate a translation are you after?
Just want to know what he's talking about, details where they seem key.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by Powerline)
Into my house me and raked spoke fur at long time. I did not cry was however it so slecht because I have say wanted to it. No people vestanden and it think am me that I always glucklich. I think think myself that it a witzbold and have no gefuhl. I have, but I enjoy should forget joke so we. I will be glucklich.
Hm, that's not making much sense. Any idea what he might be getting at?
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry i could not translate all of it, but i coloured those words orange.

Btw, i translated it word for word,so you willprobably have to make sense of it yourself.

Hope it helps
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just want to know what he's talking about, details where they seem key.
as with powerlines, but schelct means awful and glucklich means lucky verstanden means understand (i think).

:Into my house me and raked spoke fur at long time. I did not cry was however it so awful because I have say wanted to it. No people understood and it think am me that I always lucky. I think think myself that it a witzbold and have no gefuhl. I have, but I enjoy should forget joke so we. I am lucky.

modified freetranslations translation
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol

everyone runs to yahoo

Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"Into my house and rach have me fur to long time gesprecht I have cried
however it was not so slecht because I to it say gewollen has no
people vestanden me and she to think the fact that I'm always
glucklich I think that her to think me a joker and does not have
gefuhl I has however I to enjoy fun in such a way we is forgets I will
be glucklich."
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)

i went to www.freetranslation.com ...

seeing as we have not translated the same words, i think that you did too!

am i right :confused: ?
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, i think the idea has been conveyed. mine most acurately :cool:
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hm, that's not making much sense. Any idea what he might be getting at?
i have a better translation as posted.
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry, my link does not work for some reason.... http://www.freetranslation.com
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

TIA!
Lex.
It's very colloquial and the grammar is poor, so forgive me if I make any mistakes... it almost looks like it's high-school German written by a non-native speaker lol.

"Rach and I spoke for a long time in my house. I cried but it wasn't so bad because I wanted to speak to her. No one understands me and they think that I am always happy. I think that they think I'm a joker/clown and that I have no feelings. I do have, *but I enjoy fun so we should forget*. I will be happy."

I have no idea what the author is trying to say by "aber ich geniessen spass so wir sollen vergessen", which I've indicated in *'s above. It makes no sense semantically as far as I can tell.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

TIA!
Lex.
I haven't done german for a couple of years, is rach a name tho?

In my house me and "rach" talked for a long time. I cried but it wasn't so bad because i wanted to tell her. no one understands me and they think i am always lucky. i think that they think i'm a "witzbold" (?:P) and have no "gefuhl" (dunno that one either ). i have, but we should forget about that joke. i should be so lucky.

lol i suck sorry. Bigcnee is good at German. Ask him!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or ben211 unsurprisingly
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Many thanks to all of you, we've managed to gather what he's on about. Cheers. I'll make sure you all get some rep this week.
everyguysdream
Report 14 years ago
"gefuhl" = feelings
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

TIA!
Lex.
Rach? and I spoke for a long time in my house. I cried, but it wasn't so bad; as I wanted to speak to you. Nobody understands me and they think that I'm always happy.
I think that they think that I'm a joker, and that I have no feelings. I have, but I enjoy fun; so we should forget.

I will be happy.

BTW... this is poor Deutsch.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1462)
79.59%
Leave (375)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed