The Student Room Group

Routine to get aesthetic?

So I'm done with all this strong bs I'm just looking for aesthetics anyone got any good routines for hypertrophy.. Still going to do legs :wink:
Have tried lyle mc Donald's but its pretty boring and prefer to do it when fully bulking not lean bulking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Pull a-Zyzz'
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Upper/Lower or P/P/L or Chest/Arms, Legs, Back + Delts.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by cleveradam
Pull a-Zyzz'

Get dat tan, haircut and jump on the bicycle aesthetic as fuarkk brah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Any high volume split.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Reply 6
Maybe
Reply 7
Saw some idiot post on my friend's facebook and noticed he was a twig with his top off...so I hover over his pic and his banner thing at the top is Zyzz...so this intrigues me to see what kind of shape he is in properly...I check some of his pics and he is a right twig and he has post workout meal and it is a protein shake and a whole chicken....no carbs, no simple sugars....just pure protein..caption on the pic is 'perfect for after the gym'. For the love of god don't turn into one of them. Basically someone trying to eat as much protein as possible and nothing else, like it is the only macro.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
No, serratus development, no care. True aesthetics.
Reply 9
Original post by AMG44
No, serratus development, no care. True aesthetics.

True all for that serratus abs all day everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Goal Pyschique for me:

Josef Rakich
Original post by ZRO
Goal Pyschique for me:

Josef Rakich

Strong! Him or jeff seid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by UnknownError
Strong! Him or jeff seid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lost respect for jeff seid after a recent video which made him look like a major phaggot lol.
Reply 13
Original post by ZRO
Lost respect for jeff seid after a recent video which made him look like a major phaggot lol.

Lol aware. Guy is awkward as ****
Original post by ZRO
Goal Pyschique for me:

Josef Rakich

Ah so that's what you want.

I like a slightly softer supple look. Where every movement reveals dat definition. Soft defined abs look awesome IMO. Like a gymnast for example.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Aesthetics are determined by your genetics, muscle shape etc. If you aren't bothered about strength use a high rep range (8-12 reps). Make sure you eat a lot, being lean doesn't matter at this point but you dont need 8000 cals per day. Cut to a low body fat when satisfied with your size. Im moving to a PPL twice a week, 3 hypertrophy days and 3 strength days. As long as you hit each muscle once a week consistently you should be fine. Hodgetwins always go on about overtraining, they are approaching 40, when you're young hitting each muscle twice per week isnt overtraining imo.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
His physique was spot on, yes he took steroids, but alot of work was also put in. I respect that he has motivated alot of people though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
I think the lowest he hit was 7%, obviously quite low to maintain all year, but nice to hit during the summer. My goal is 8-10% @180

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest