The Student Room Group

Desperate for MALE participants!

I'm pretty sure I've posted about 3 of these promising it'll be my last time, but I'm still a little short on male participants. Please anyone who hasn't already filled this in, would you mind completing it for my master's dissertation?

It shouldn't take you any longer than 10 minutes.

Thanks so much :smile:

http://www.survs.com/survey/CWPDYNKLQ6

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
I am male and would love to fill in your...survey.
Original post by The_Last_Melon

I definitely entered this thread with the wrong expectations :ninja:
Reply 4
Original post by becca_c
I'm pretty sure I've posted about 3 of these promising it'll be my last time, but I'm still a little short on male participants. Please anyone who hasn't already filled this in, would you mind completing it for my master's dissertation?

Perhaps, you should offer some...incentives if you know what I mean. :colondollar:
Reply 5
done
Reply 6
Original post by The_Last_Melon

I see what you did in there.
Reply 7
You see, I would laugh, but I've been doing my dissertation since September and have forgotten what humour is.

Thank you to all who have done the survey :smile:
Reply 8
I am conducting a study for my dissertation, investigating what affects attitudes towards child sexual abuse cases.

Nice try FBI, you won't get me that easily :hmmm:

Jk, I did the survey, hope it helps.
Reply 9
Done.
Reply 10
Original post by becca_c
You see, I would laugh, but I've been doing my dissertation since September and have forgotten what humour is.

Thank you to all who have done the survey :smile:

9 months of this content material, you must be feeling a little jaded.
Reply 11
Original post by Stanley90
I am conducting a study for my dissertation, investigating what affects attitudes towards child sexual abuse cases.

Nice try FBI, you won't get me that easily :hmmm:

Jk, I did the survey, hope it helps.

Thank you very much :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by AeneasBK
9 months of this content material, you must be feeling a little jaded.

Yeah I'd definitely say I've been desensitised to the subject matter. Especially seeing as how I had to write the scenario myself.

Thanks for completing it.
Did anyone else get the feeling the questions were trying to catch you out like "HA! GOTCHA! YOU'RE A CLOSET MISOGYNIST YOU CREEP!". I was getting strong vibes of that.
Reply 14
Original post by becca_c

done. it was interesting, if that's the right word. Definitely thought-provoking. :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Stanley90
Did anyone else get the feeling the questions were trying to catch you out like "HA! GOTCHA! YOU'RE A CLOSET MISOGYNIST YOU CREEP!". I was getting strong vibes of that.

Not wishing to derail the thread, but why would you get those vibes?

Unless...

You're a closet misogynist...
:eek:
Reply 16
Done :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by askew116
done. it was interesting, if that's the right word. Definitely thought-provoking. :smile:

Yeah I'm really interested in the whole victim blame area.
Thanks for doing it :smile:
Original post by AeneasBK
Not wishing to derail the thread, but why would you get those vibes?

Unless...

You're a closet misogynist...
:eek:

Haha, I was second guessing myself on some of those questions but it might have been the wording because my brain is slow. Nah, but it was definitely thought-provoking like askew said.
Reply 19
I'd be happy to discuss the results with anybody if they were interested.

Quick Reply