The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 2 Accounting exam 12th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I really need some help :frown: I was doing one of the seven questions but when i was doing it half way i got stuck so i crossed it and did another one but in the second question i forgot to cross it at the top to show it was my selected question but the one i crossed first which i did halfway i put an indication at the top to show it was my selected question basically i forgot to select the second question by placing a cross and the first question i forgot to cut of the cross at the top will they give me any marks for the second question as i didnt select it :frown: pls help
Reply 21
Original post by AM_Broadcasts
sooo how was the paper???
i actually found it really good!!!! my cashflow statement actually TALLIED in the first go :smile:

Yup:smile: the paper was quite good. I did Question 1 (Statement of Comprehensive Income) and 3 (Cash Flow Statement) in Section A and in Section B I did the budgeting,standard costing and break even question....

What questions did you do...
Reply 22
Original post by deshn21
Really, great!. I found the cashflow confusing coz I didn't see a Profit and loss statement. I was a bit confused at that moment so I chose Q2 instead. Hw was sec B I left out the budgeting question. What do expect the grade boundaries to be? What will be the A* mark??

Since the paper was good... the boundaries may be very high.....
well i did the 1st one which is comapany accounts and the 3rd one which was cashflow.

for section B i questions 4 (break even), 5( investment ratios) and 7( standard costing).
i really didn't want to do budgeting cause i tend to make mistakes there.....

overall the paper was good except some of the answers were in decimals so that was annoying.
the grade boundary may be high however most people i spoke to said the paper was pretty bad so i have no idea. I'm sure i'll lose a few marks here and there maybe in theory but hopefully will manage to get A*.

I'm worried though since my AS paper was pretty bad so i have no idea what i will get for it....
Reply 24
anyone please give me January 2006 accounting unit 2 past paper
Can anyone solve these?

Screenshot_2018-02-18-22-23-50-compressed.png.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-02-18-22-24-01-compressed.png.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-02-18-22-24-04-compressed.png.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-02-18-22-24-10-compressed.png.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending