Accidentally shaved part of my eyebrows Watch

Mariostar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I had an accident when shaving to go out tonight.

I was using my electric razor, and needed to scratch my head, so I turned it off and was doing so, when I accidentally switched it back on and now there is a chunk out of my left eyebrow. Then when I needed to scratch again I thought I'd held the razor far enough away from my right eyebrow, but I hadn't and it looks like I've shaved a slit, and so I tried thinning it out with the razor but I think that's only made things worse.

What should I do? I'm thinking of just shaving the rest off, but would that look even more ridiculous, and how long will my missing hair take to grow back?
yothi5
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
pics?
imym
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't shave the rest off! You're just going to have to grin and bear it unfortunately! I know that is easy for me to say but there's not much else you can do than hope it will grow back quickly (which it should do - my friend plucked basically her whole eyebrows off and they grew back fast!)
whyumadtho
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mariostar)
So I had an accident when shaving to go out tonight.

I was using my electric razor, and needed to scratch my head, so I turned it off and was doing so, when I accidentally switched it back on and now there is a chunk out of my left eyebrow. Then when I needed to scratch again I thought I'd held the razor far enough away from my right eyebrow, but I hadn't and it looks like I've shaved a slit, and so I tried thinning it out with the razor but I think that's only made things worse.

What should I do? I'm thinking of just shaving the rest off, but would that look even more ridiculous, and how long will my missing hair take to grow back?
Really? Both eyebrows? :erm:

Say one of your housemates did it as a prank. I'm sure people will understand.
star10159
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mums eyeliner?
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hahahahahaha someone did this I went to school with, even the teachers took the piss. Don't do what he did and shave them both to make it even it just looks stupider

What you do is you buy a cheap eyeliner in the colour of your eyebrow and pencil it back in. That way it won't be as obvious
blawan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
fill them in with a cheap black/brown eyebrow pencil/eyeliner or even brown eyeshadow if you're feeling fancy
cleveradam
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have 1 week holiday off? It may grow back just enough in 1 week.
aranexus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Buy some stick on eyebrows. All good joke shops sell them :rolleyes:
Stonebizzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I just draw mine on now mate, it looks so classy, all the girls love me for it.
OddThings
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd say penciling in the missing bits or wearing a hat a lot are your best bets,or just leaving them as is and waiting for them to grow back,say it was a roommates prank or something similar..doesn't look that awful in the picture. But certainly don't go anywhere near them with a shaver for the next few weeks.
x_ellaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i shaved off half of my eyebrow by accident too, it happened last tuesday i’ve read about it and apparently they come back 1-4 weeks and mine have some little hairs so far which is good
SKrrrrr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Put a plaster on it so it looks like it was a cut or something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%
Putting on a brave face (242)
13.88%
Impatient (215)
12.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise