The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Arty UWE Housemates needed!

Hello arty females or males age 19-26!

My name is Holly and I am 20 in August. I am starting UWE, either doing animation or graphic design in september and looking for creative housemates who will want to share a lovely home in a central location near Gloucester Rd/Stokes Croft (also open to other suggestions)

I have lived on my own for a year whilst doing my foundation and have found I like my own cosy space. I would like to make our house the same by sprucing it as well as we can and making it a nice place to spend our time!

Halls will be full of excited students who don't give a **** about the mouldy coffee stenching out the whole flat, so if you really wanted to be in halls because of the parties but you didn't get in, then I suggest this isn't for you.

If you would like to have a nice home to come back to after parties rather than bringing the whole party home, then this house could potentially be for you!

I would like a friendly bunch of people who like to have a social time (cooking/music/antique or charity shopping/movies/bbq's/outings) but also appreciate each-others personal space. Whilst keeping the place reasonably tidy and organised.

(pictures of a house i found but right at the top of G road which'd be too noisy).
A typical good house would have around 5 light double beds (possibly a couple single if needs be), a decent social kitchen/lounge (with white appliances & sofas), garden/outside space (bike storage), period features, furniture and hopefully 2 bathrooms.
If we are lucky it'll have nice furniture and wooden floors but don't get your hopes up!

The rent will be between £280-£380 a month. This may or may not include bills but I am going to try and find one with it included as it is easier. If not it'd probably be around £20/30 on top. I am quite particular and don't want to be somewhere cramped, dark and on a main road in a scabby area!

The sooner we come together as a group the sooner we can secure a nice house as many of the 2nd & 3rd years have already sorted their new places and have snapped up all the good deals. The contracts will run from either aug/sept to next aug/sept so you will have to be a student.

I smoke myself but trying to quit at some point so I don't mind that, also people who like to have communal meals or a evening meal rota perhaps, people who like to take any opportunities/try new things and would like to go to art exhibitions and do arty things - form a collaboration?

One thing I would love would be to get a house cat! We would have to ask the landlord nicely!

Ok I am not asking much am I! But if any of these apply to you then don't hesitate to text, email or call me and let me know your name, bit about yourself and we can go from there on Facebook or something.

07454 010 509 or hollylouisebowen (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk

Look forward to hearing from you!

:-D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending