Starting university a virgin!

Watch
HitmewithKnowledge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vandiola)
I've finished first year of uni, I'm still a virgin. I should form a club of loneliness.
You could just start a swingers society :P
LepreJohn
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I went to university a virgin, didn't go in with the mindset I will let laid the first night as that is stupid. The time I did loose it I was too smashed to remember much of it suppose that is just life. Didn't bother me at all about loosing it or if I would just go and be yourself and you will loose it at some point when the time is right
Aoide
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't worry about it, I'm just finishing my first year and I'm still a virgin. I can understand being worried about lack of experience as I feel the same but the only options I can see are to get over it or not have sex.
Misstery
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I find still being a virgin was a much bigger deal at high school than university. People are grown up now. No one cares.
watermelonwishes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've just finished my first year as a virgin, it's cool I do now have a boyfriend though and he's the type of 'whenever you're ready...' so maybe whenever, but you should not feel the pressure.
Also! When you go out, kiss guys, but do not feel pressure to bring them back.. I think i was up to 7 before christmas, club kisses are fun
civilstudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by de_monies)
Do you have a religion? Ill probably end up the same, unless of course I find someone, end up getting married etc... (Though that'd be some quite quick going!)
Nope no religion, I dont think I have the same urge to have sex as everyone else. Not sure though.
civilstudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by white dwarf)
Want a medal ?
not really it simply means ive never had sex, nothing more. Unless people want to make something of it.
Scott.M
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
By the sounds of it you want to lose it to someone special not just some drunk girl at fresher's.

In which case, you'll probably lose it to a girlfriend. Your girlfriend won't care that you're a virgin, she's with you for more reasons than just sex (if being a virgin is an issue to her, she isn't the right type of girl to be with).

Dw tho, sex isn't hard lol, if you're really worried look up how to do missionary beforehand (it really is as simple as just putting it in and rocking back and forth).
effofex
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So ... I'm (hopefully) starting University this year and I'm getting increasingly worried about the fact that I'm a virgin! If the impossible happens, I'm really concerned that I'll make it awkward for the unlucky person sharing a bed with me - either by being super naive about the happenings under the duvet or coming out with "Oh, by the way, this is my first time having sex"!!
And I know I sound like a right dweeb when I say that I don't want to lose my virginity to some random person in the summer before Uni ... but I really don't!
So, any advice for this dweeby virgin is welcome :awesome:
Nothing to worry about.

I left university a virgin and had no problems
JordanR
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Scott.M)
By the sounds of it you want to lose it to someone special not just some drunk girl at fresher's.

In which case, you'll probably lose it to a girlfriend. Your girlfriend won't care that you're a virgin, she's with you for more reasons than just sex (if being a virgin is an issue to her, she isn't the right type of girl to be with).

Dw tho, sex isn't hard lol, if you're really worried look up how to do missionary beforehand (it really is as simple as just putting it in and rocking back and forth).
I am so sorry for your sexual partners.
Scott.M
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JordanR)
I am so sorry for your sexual partners.
Hahaha what do you do like, move side to side? Yes there are many different sex positions but in every one the basic thing is that you are putting it in and out. :P
JordanR
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hahaha what do you do like, move side to side? Yes there are many different sex positions but in every one the basic thing is that you are putting it in and out. :P
Slowly massage the vag, then rub the clitoris ever so gently. Proceed to stick a single finger in the vagina. continue adding your fingers until your whole fist is in. slide your arm slowly into her, once you reach your shoulder limbo in with your head, and forcibly insert your other arm, torso, and legs. You are now free to control her. when you feel the job is done, finish by giving birth to yourself.
Scott.M
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Slowly massage the vag, then rub the clitoris ever so gently. Proceed to stick a single finger in the vagina. continue adding your fingers until your whole fist is in. slide your arm slowly into her, once you reach your shoulder limbo in with your head, and forcibly insert your other arm, torso, and legs. You are now free to control her. when you feel the job is done, finish by giving birth to yourself.
I'll have to try that position out.
JordanR
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'll have to try that position out.
4realz though, aim "up"...
ooftblaize
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
this is a troll you do realise
Sahaara
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So ... I'm (hopefully) starting University this year and I'm getting increasingly worried about the fact that I'm a virgin! If the impossible happens, I'm really concerned that I'll make it awkward for the unlucky person sharing a bed with me - either by being super naive about the happenings under the duvet or coming out with "Oh, by the way, this is my first time having sex"!!
And I know I sound like a right dweeb when I say that I don't want to lose my virginity to some random person in the summer before Uni ... but I really don't!
I started Uni a virgin. Finished my first degree a virgin. Did my Master's a virgin, now I am starting a PhD programme and guess what????? .... LOL.

Its ur personal choice, don't be forced into it. When your ready do it.. If not don't bother..
tufc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just don't worry about it. If you're a guy, I know there's a lot of pressure - just don't stress about it, be yourself, pursue girls you like and you'll not struggle. One of my best mates at uni came to uni a virgin, lost it his first night at the uni, and is now in a pretty steady relationship with that same girl!

If you're a girl, there will be pressure to lose it as well. My advice is not to lie about it; if you do lie and say that you've had sex, when all the other girls notice you're not shagging, they'll pretty quickly realise that you're a virgin. If you're a girl, I'd advise you wait for someone special, but if you're not bothered by that, then you really won't struggle to lose it in freshers' week - just go up to a guy you find attractive, brush against him, look back and smile. If he's not a total pussy, he'll start a conversation with you, and you'll be at it within an hour.

But like I say: just be honest, and it'll come to you.
TreeOfKnowledge
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I logged in so I could rep you... too good :')
white dwarf
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by civilstudent)
not really it simply means ive never had sex, nothing more. Unless people want to make something of it.
Ha, don't worry mate I'm a virgin too, was having a joke
QI Elf
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sahaara)
I started Uni a virgin. Finished my first degree a virgin. Did my Master's a virgin, now I am starting a PhD programme and guess what????? .... LOL.

Its ur personal choice, don't be forced into it. When your ready do it.. If not don't bother..
Another postgrad virgin here.

:five:

But seriously, OP, you'll far from be alone and its nothing at all to worry about. Nobody even really cares TBH, at least in my experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (53)
28.96%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
8.2%
No I am happy with my choice (101)
55.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads