Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dunno wot at all to write for da summary...it says chemical points...but there are so many???

ReputationRep:
    rofl go ahead

ReputationRep:
    why do you need to know about the structure of the atom for the UNILAC accelorator? I've written about the atomic spectrometry thingy, but I'm kinda confused on this part...

ReputationRep:
    oh so i see your name is already mentioned. is that Zuhair or Zuheer

ReputationRep:
    wot is this woman on about?

ReputationRep:
    Zuhair, I'm in Paul Luton's chemistry group and i got chemistry 9-11am tomorrow morning.... 2N7, do your best rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suraya)
    i am a technician in the chemistry department of RUTC and the contents in this site is illegal and the names of those participants in this forum that are cheating will be disqualified. Thank you.
    u sure> illegal? i think not! hardly breaking the law

ReputationRep:
    doesnt matter, u can probalby list this website as a refrence neway lol.... i jus wanna see this person do something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsthebadger)
    Yeh since when is discussing called cheating???

ReputationRep:
    can we get bak to chemistry!!! wat are ppl writin bout in der summary?

ReputationRep:
    yes it is ****ing illegal and you will see something happen the chemistry department takes this kind of behaviour very seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zu-)
    doesnt matter, u can probalby list this website as a refrence neway lol.... i jus wanna see this person do something
    Hahaha! I've used it so much it seems it should be included! But .....no. lol

ReputationRep:
    not telling u cuz ur not nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zu-)
    not telling u cuz ur not nice!
    pweaseeeeeeeeeee?

ReputationRep:

who the hell is that? sounds like a lame practical joke or a technician with too much time on their hands.

summery is quite hard. state facts as much as anything - eg. discovery of gallium supported development of periodic table.

ok thats not the best example in the world, but u get my drift.

i want to know about q.4 discuss.... i dont know what to write

ReputationRep:
    yes it is ****ing illegal and you will see something happen the chemistry department takes this kind of behaviour very seriously

ok mommy? lmao

ReputationRep:
    i dont think any teacher would say that.

ReputationRep:
    Arnt you lucky that you stumbled upon these 'cheaters'.

ReputationRep:
    who the hell is that? sounds like a lame practical joke or a technician with too much time on their hands.

summery is quite hard. state facts as much as anything - eg. discovery of gallium supported development of periodic table.

Erm question 4........well firstly they had to discover the elements and now they have to make them.

ReputationRep:

write bout how before they focused more on finding elements and organising them in a table whereas now most of them are found and their tryin to synthesise these elements for new elements to be used in the benefit of humans like medicines n things...i think

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.