Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    where did you get your avatar?!!??!?
    lol, I just uploaded it now. Nice isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono_3)
    My form tutor said "General Studies is the best A-Level". LOL.
    Hehe, they talk a load of crap.

"A journalism diploma would be good to do straight after your GCSEs if you want to be a journalist" haha.

ReputationRep:
    Funny things my teachers have said..

Chemistry teacher:

'When you go to University everything changes, some people whove lived the life of luxury dont have a clue. The first girl I cocked at University didnt have a clue, if she had of grown up like the rest of us she would never have agreed to have sex with me'

'I remember one time I saw this girl I used to teach in year 9 in a pub, she was at Uni when I was speaking to her, I told her that her legs are amazing now as they were in year 9'

'I think girls wearing skirts at school should be compulsory, the boys in the lower years need something to think about when they discover masterbation'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    lol, I just uploaded it now. Nice isnt it?
    its turning me on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    its turning me on
    lol Now I'm scared to post :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Oh that would have to be when one of the female teachers said 'wheres my glasses, I put them down a minute ago, whos got my glasses'.

She started accusing people left right and centre of taking them.

After everyone had giggled, someone kindly told her they were on her head
    very Fawlty Towers

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh another one:

My form tutor also said: "Did you know, that a top interviewer and professor at Oxford publicly said that General Studies is the most valuable A-Level - It is regarded as the most important A-Level by Oxford."

I know, I bet you think I am making this up, but that was what he said.

ReputationRep:
    Testing avatar, ignore this post :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You guys have some great teachers.

I could only hope to become a teacher like them

my physics teacher once said "at the end of the lesson i will show u nude pictures of my wife".....he thought he was funny everyone was going to vomit..it turned out to b x-rays (that was our topic of study)
    this is no joke this actually happened

ReputationRep:
    Well, my GCSE science teacher posed this question to the class:

How much does an apple weigh

ReputationRep:
    We were practicing for earthquake and fire drills one week and my teacher asks innocently, "How do we know if there is an earthquake or a fire when the alarm goes off?"

(Original post by aaarrrggh)
    Testing avatar, ignore this post :confused:
    lol sweet avatar...

even though this has nothing to do with teachers, i was watching TV's worst blunders and it had tony blair in some crappy conference thing with a women waiting to ask a question

Women: * sticks her hand up * Do you want me yet??
    Tony: yes, ok ( realising the other meaning ) then he says " not in THAT way of course " loool

couple of people started sniggering and he was even smiling,

was one of those things that you need to watch for the humour to take place ^^

(Original post by gemstone)
    my physics teacher once said "at the end of the lesson i will show u nude pictures of my wife".....he thought he was funny everyone was going to vomit..it turned out to b x-rays (that was our topic of study)
    this is no joke this actually happened
    loooolll

ReputationRep:
    Two things that immediately spring to mind are an assistant head telling us all to "stop playing with hard, large, leather balls" at lunchtime. And my English teacher asking a boy: "are you harbouring a pussy?".

There are loads more which i cant remember at this moment though..

ReputationRep:
    Someone once asked my English teacher why Lady Chatterley's Lover had been banned, and she said, "Graphic sex - it's good."
    It was quite funny at the time.

ReputationRep:
    we had a 2 hour form period with our form tutor giving us an in depth presentation on guns,

and discussed the cocks and shafts of the gun with the aid of his hands and the board, i cried lol

and another form tutor kept on talking about how he got stabbed in the ribs during bayonette training in the french army and kept on showing the wound

ReputationRep:
    On a more "stupid" note, my H.E. teacher (it was forced down my throat for 3 years) once marked me wrong for saying a pint was 568ml because we had been taught an approximation of 550ml. That really annoyed me!

ReputationRep:
    Where do I start?

"Idiot, you put the floppy disc in SIDEWAYS" - IT teacher
    "How do you do percentages?" - Business Studies teacher
    "When the fox chases the hound the hound humps the fence" - IT teacher again
    "Well I just don't know, do I?" - yep you guessed it

ReputationRep:
    my memory sucks lol.....

my old (mad) geography teacher used to do an interesting wave movement example. involving him running up and down the classroom going "wosh...wosh....."

this kid apparently had a boner in one english class and the teacher heard the whisperings from his giggling mates, she got the poor kid to stand up LOL

oh and my law teacher last year talking about DIY..."i'm very good at screwing......" cracked us up lol

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.