(Original post by SamTheMan)
Maybe it was her dad?
No it wasn't
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
One of the people in my biology class started talking about the film "The fast and the furious" or whatever it's called. Our teacher was asking him what it was, he said "How can you not know what the fast and the furious is?! It's a great film!" To which, my biology teacher replied, "Well, sometimes I'm fast and furious, but I don't think you want to know about that"... Needless to say the whole class cringed...

There are many other things... Strangely a lot of them also off my biology teacher...

Oh, I found out my physics teacher can't walk in stilettos (it's a man) I'd like to know how he knows that...
onlylittleme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Once when our class were being told off for trashing our classroom our ranting teacher suddenly yelled "look! even the mice have no balls!" it was pretty funny for a class of 13 year olds, even she laughed!
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My Law teacher has got to top my list of the most absurd and random things - she is a small little old lady, and all of a sudden she turned around in class and shouted "Shutup, just shutup, shutup" from the Black Eyed Peas song. We were like "what?!" - bless her
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Today one of my teachers said that I wasn't Oxbridge material.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Today one of my teachers said that I wasn't Oxbridge material.
why?
El Asesino
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Every single word they say is a lump of ****
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
why?
That's what I'd like to know.
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That's what I'd like to know.
i'd get mad if anyone said that to me for no reason
if i was u, i will asking the teacher to give the reason and why did he state the theory
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'd get mad if anyone said that to me for no reason
if i was u, i will asking the teacher to give the reason and why did he state the theory
I asked him and he just kept saying "I'm not going to repeat myself", and I was like "But you haven't said anything yet!". God I hate him. I think the feeling's mutual though.
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I asked him and he just kept saying "I'm not going to repeat myself", and I was like "But you haven't said anything yet!". God I hate him. I think the feeling's mutual though.
if he said 'i am not gonna repear myself'
say 'does that mean u are think i might prove u wrong?'
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"Why don't you try being a nurse instead of a doctor"

"All children from single parent families are reckless idiots" (i didn't help when i called her a silly ***** though)

"I may not be a trained physics teacher but i know enough physics to get by" (funnily enough our physics teacher said that)
El Asesino
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I had a teacher like that, when I was supposed to move from set 3 to set 1 in my maths class he put me in set 2 with the excuse that there wasn't enough space in his set. When there was an Oxbridge seminar he didn't want me to go but my english teacher made him.
Once he provoked me on purpose so I'd hit him but I didn't cos I knew what he wanted me to so he could chuck me out.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if he said 'i am not gonna repear myself'
say 'does that mean u are think i might prove u wrong?'
Maybe he's right though
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe he's right though
don't let a stupid teacher put u off of ur aim i am sure he said that because u are smarter than him
u know what? one of my teacher dont like me because i challenge him all the time, and whenever i have lesson with him, i always point out the mistake
El Asesino
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Never let anybody tell you how good you are, if you want to go to Oxbridge just go. I had so many obstacles in my way to get to uni simply because some people thought I wasn't good enough. Once I started my a-levels all my teachers praised me for being such an excellent student.

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can't think of any atm

But I remember once my geography teacher (a very oldfashioned man, always wearing a shirt and tie) took a cover lesson for PE, at the end of the lesson he decided to have a match with one of the other kids, he jumped up to hit the ball, missed it and slipped and fell on the floor, that was pretty funny at the time.

Then there was the time someone ran into my maths class, threw a snowball at the teacher and ran out, the teacher kept saying it was a very serious matter and everyone was silent apart from me, who was giggling so much I was practically falling out of my chair, lol
undercover-ange
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
We have an amusing chemistry teacher who, when talking about reversible reactions came out with:
"So the reactants say *high voice* *too much pressure! i wanna go that way!! that way!!* although they don't actually talk...if you do go past a reaction plant and you hear voices inside it's probably not the molecules talking...there's probably someone stuck inside there..dr p's tip of the day!"
I was in hysterics for the rest of the lesson although i guess you had to be there...
In orchestra the other day i said to my friend "does m****** have his sord on?" (as in sord, latin for mute) and she looked shocked and said "what's his sword????" then started laughing hysterically and just had to tell the whole violin section. Many suggestive conversations followed.
Also in maths i was trying to explain which Mechanics 2 questions i like (ones on momentum) and had my friend in stitches by having a serious conversation with my maths teacher about "the balls ones....you know where there are two balls and a collision" etc. etc. I'm too innocent to notice what i say!
Minnieb48
Report 15 years ago
urrmmm, its not really what a teacher said, but what she did.

its school assembly and as our Deputy head walks off the stage, our headteacher walks on. the deputy head swings her arms a lot and as they pass, she swings into the heads erm...lower region.

the kids actually heard the slap >>> very funny at the time
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
On a field trip my mates were being noisy in their dormitory, so our PE teacher burst in saying 'keep the noise down - otherwise you're sleeping with me!'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (34)
8.27%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (35)
8.52%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (96)
23.36%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (54)
13.14%
No, nothing has changed (122)
29.68%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
17.03%

Watched Threads