Turn on thread page Beta

What the most stupid thing your teacher has said watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Maybe it was her dad?
    No it wasn't

ReputationRep:
    One of the people in my biology class started talking about the film "The fast and the furious" or whatever it's called. Our teacher was asking him what it was, he said "How can you not know what the fast and the furious is?! It's a great film!" To which, my biology teacher replied, "Well, sometimes I'm fast and furious, but I don't think you want to know about that"... Needless to say the whole class cringed...

There are many other things... Strangely a lot of them also off my biology teacher...

Oh, I found out my physics teacher can't walk in stilettos (it's a man) I'd like to know how he knows that...

ReputationRep:
    Once when our class were being told off for trashing our classroom our ranting teacher suddenly yelled "look! even the mice have no balls!" it was pretty funny for a class of 13 year olds, even she laughed!

ReputationRep:
    My Law teacher has got to top my list of the most absurd and random things - she is a small little old lady, and all of a sudden she turned around in class and shouted "Shutup, just shutup, shutup" from the Black Eyed Peas song. We were like "what?!" - bless her

ReputationRep:
    Today one of my teachers said that I wasn't Oxbridge material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Today one of my teachers said that I wasn't Oxbridge material.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Every single word they say is a lump of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    why?
    That's what I'd like to know.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I'd like to know.
    i'd get mad if anyone said that to me for no reason
    if i was u, i will asking the teacher to give the reason and why did he state the theory

ReputationRep:
    i'd get mad if anyone said that to me for no reason
    if i was u, i will asking the teacher to give the reason and why did he state the theory
    I asked him and he just kept saying "I'm not going to repeat myself", and I was like "But you haven't said anything yet!". God I hate him. I think the feeling's mutual though.

ReputationRep:
    I asked him and he just kept saying "I'm not going to repeat myself", and I was like "But you haven't said anything yet!". God I hate him. I think the feeling's mutual though.
    if he said 'i am not gonna repear myself'
    say 'does that mean u are think i might prove u wrong?'

ReputationRep:
    "Why don't you try being a nurse instead of a doctor"

"All children from single parent families are reckless idiots" (i didn't help when i called her a silly ***** though)

"I may not be a trained physics teacher but i know enough physics to get by" (funnily enough our physics teacher said that)

ReputationRep:
    I had a teacher like that, when I was supposed to move from set 3 to set 1 in my maths class he put me in set 2 with the excuse that there wasn't enough space in his set. When there was an Oxbridge seminar he didn't want me to go but my english teacher made him.
    Once he provoked me on purpose so I'd hit him but I didn't cos I knew what he wanted me to so he could chuck me out.

ReputationRep:
    if he said 'i am not gonna repear myself'
    say 'does that mean u are think i might prove u wrong?'
    Maybe he's right though

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's right though
    don't let a stupid teacher put u off of ur aim i am sure he said that because u are smarter than him
    u know what? one of my teacher dont like me because i challenge him all the time, and whenever i have lesson with him, i always point out the mistake

ReputationRep:
    Never let anybody tell you how good you are, if you want to go to Oxbridge just go. I had so many obstacles in my way to get to uni simply because some people thought I wasn't good enough. Once I started my a-levels all my teachers praised me for being such an excellent student.

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Amended

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of any atm

But I remember once my geography teacher (a very oldfashioned man, always wearing a shirt and tie) took a cover lesson for PE, at the end of the lesson he decided to have a match with one of the other kids, he jumped up to hit the ball, missed it and slipped and fell on the floor, that was pretty funny at the time.

Then there was the time someone ran into my maths class, threw a snowball at the teacher and ran out, the teacher kept saying it was a very serious matter and everyone was silent apart from me, who was giggling so much I was practically falling out of my chair, lol

ReputationRep:
    We have an amusing chemistry teacher who, when talking about reversible reactions came out with:
    "So the reactants say *high voice* *too much pressure! i wanna go that way!! that way!!* although they don't actually talk...if you do go past a reaction plant and you hear voices inside it's probably not the molecules talking...there's probably someone stuck inside there..dr p's tip of the day!"
    I was in hysterics for the rest of the lesson although i guess you had to be there...
    In orchestra the other day i said to my friend "does m****** have his sord on?" (as in sord, latin for mute) and she looked shocked and said "what's his sword????" then started laughing hysterically and just had to tell the whole violin section. Many suggestive conversations followed.
    Also in maths i was trying to explain which Mechanics 2 questions i like (ones on momentum) and had my friend in stitches by having a serious conversation with my maths teacher about "the balls ones....you know where there are two balls and a collision" etc. etc. I'm too innocent to notice what i say!

ReputationRep:
    urrmmm, its not really what a teacher said, but what she did.

its school assembly and as our Deputy head walks off the stage, our headteacher walks on. the deputy head swings her arms a lot and as they pass, she swings into the heads erm...lower region.

the kids actually heard the slap >>> very funny at the time

ReputationRep:
    On a field trip my mates were being noisy in their dormitory, so our PE teacher burst in saying 'keep the noise down - otherwise you're sleeping with me!'

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.