What the most stupid thing your teacher has said watch

Announcements

(Original post by Tinykates)
    head of sixth form: "your mum takes it up the arse"
    What the hell?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    What the hell?! :eek:
    haha. this lad wrote it on a chair in the common room and he called an 'emergency assembly!' :eek: and said it like 3 times! hahahahaha

haha. this lad wrote it on a chair in the common room and he called an 'emergency assembly!' and said it like 3 times! hahahahaha
    Oh phew, so it wasn't like;

"Hey you, at the front, stop talking!"
    *Kid continues to talk.*
    "Hey you, yes you...your mum takes it up the arse!"

That would be worrying.......

ReputationRep:
    haha. this lad wrote it on a chair in the common room and he called an 'emergency assembly!' :eek: and said it like 3 times! hahahahaha
    Really? That sort of grafity appears all over our school and it's not such a big deal. It might be mentioned in a regular assembly but not a lot is made of it. It goes into the "it gives the cleaning ladies something to do, I suppose" pile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 85ah11)
    Really? That sort of grafity appears all over our school and it's not such a big deal. It might be mentioned in a regular assembly but not a lot is made of it. It goes into the "it gives the cleaning ladies something to do, I suppose" pile.
    yeh it was pretty strict. no nonsense

ReputationRep:
    My head of year was once talking about batheing kis young children, and then said that washing a young girl was every guys dream.

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    My head of year was once talking about batheing kis young children, and then said that washing a young girl was every guys dream.
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    LOL!
    Such is the extent of the wit of our head of year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    What the most stupid thing your teacher has said?

I think this could be quite funny but I only have one example and it isn't that funny. It was when my biology teacher said muscle turns to fat if you stay inactive, when in actual fact it doesn't. I know it's not funny and it's not that stupid so I don't really want to explain it.

Im sure you have some funny ones.
    Teacher was telling class about future trip to Francis Island.
    Student asked if he could come.
    Teacher with a certain knack for wit said that it depended on the boy's physical development.

ReputationRep:
    French teacher 'I've been told I say this wrong, '*****es' is not wrong, is it?' - she was trying to say 'beaches'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 85ah11)
    Pupil: Can I go to the toilet, please?

Maths teacher: I don't know. I don't hide in the toilets watching to see if boys CAN go to the toilet, do I?
    My teacher's response to that question is 'can you? I don't know. Go to the toilet and find out. When you come back we'll see if you could.'

ReputationRep:
    When our maths teacher couldn't get the class to shut up and she goes....
    "Everytime I open my mouth some IDIOT keeps talking....." :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    dept. head, in assembly:
    "At lunchtimes, pupils are playing with large, hard leather balls in the playground. please play with softer balls in future, because large, hard balls can damage property"

and headmaster, after the toilets were left in a mess:
    "some people think it's ok to play with each other in the toilets"
    *kids start sniggering*
    head: "I DONT SEE HOW IT'S FUNNY!"

ReputationRep:
    my french teacher: "Let's not have a mass debate about this."

ReputationRep:
    oh - ive got another one. one of my french teachers once went into a newsagents shop - it was owned by a paki guy. anyway, my teacher goes in to buy a bottle of lilt - the shopkeeper said (in a deep paki accent obviously) ' a bottle of lilt, sir?' and my teacher - thinking he'd be funny - says 'yeah, you know dat totally tropical flavour' - ....he tried to say it in a carribean accent - only he failed miserably, sounding as though he was taking the michael out of the paki guy's voice. naturally, he got the evil look and he apologised but god! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    My old economics teacher who got fired was a riot. He once shouted at sommeone and said he would crush him like a tank, on another occassion while studying the kinked demand curve he started asking us all what kinky meant and spent the rest of the class trying to discover its meaning. My last economics teacher was asked to move the overhead projector continuously and finally flicked the student off(stuck the middle finger). I have many more but they dont come to mind immediately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwarwick)
    My old economics teacher who got fired was a riot. He once shouted at sommeone and said he would crush him like a tank, on another occassion while studying the kinked demand curve he started asking us all what kinky meant and spent the rest of the class trying to discover its meaning. My last economics teacher was asked to move the overhead projector continuously and finally flicked the student off(stuck the middle finger). I have many more but they dont come to mind immediately.
    :rolleyes: i think its amazing how you get so many different types of teachers. i mean, do they really want to work all that time for a degree in their subject just to be rude and sack? it confuses me...but its also great to laugh at! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well my IT teacher asked me what we should be doing in the lesson and how (and this was our regular teacher)!

The old head of IT didn't know what WinZip was and then when I explained what it is he said it was too confusing.

My A-Level physics teacher told us the basics of how to build an atomic bomb (including vague quantities for critical mass). :eek:

ReputationRep:
    My Economics teacher told me how to launder money successfully :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    My Economics teacher told me how to launder money successfully :rolleyes:
    My physics teacher was telling us how to make explosives using household materials.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.