Turn on thread page Beta

What the most stupid thing your teacher has said watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its not funny but after a mental breakdown my teacher cam eback and said

'wow your cheeks have fairly fulled out'

just as I was sensitive couse I had put on weight!!! I could have murdered her!

(Original post by shishi nee)
    oh - ive got another one. one of my french teachers once went into a newsagents shop - it was owned by a paki guy. anyway, my teacher goes in to buy a bottle of lilt - the shopkeeper said (in a deep paki accent obviously) ' a bottle of lilt, sir?' and my teacher - thinking he'd be funny - says 'yeah, you know dat totally tropical flavour' - ....he tried to say it in a carribean accent - only he failed miserably, sounding as though he was taking the michael out of the paki guy's voice. naturally, he got the evil look and he apologised but god! :eek:
    as a random aside

say "beer can"

notice: it is nigh on impossible to do so and not sound like a jamaican saying "bacon".

(Original post by Ellie4)
    My Economics teacher told me how to launder money successfully :rolleyes:
    i read this book once and it had really detailed instructions for the best way to cut off a man's **** without him dying using simple household implements

apparently a good pair of sharp scissors is easier than a knife, & then you can cauterise the, ah, stump quite well with an iron.

havent tried it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    What the most stupid thing your teacher has said?

I think this could be quite funny but I only have one example and it isn't that funny. It was when my biology teacher said muscle turns to fat if you stay inactive, when in actual fact it doesn't. I know it's not funny and it's not that stupid so I don't really want to explain it.

Im sure you have some funny ones.
    i had an older teacher in primary school, had glasses, once she asked the class if wed seen her glasses, had em on her head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i read this book once and it had really detailed instructions for the best way to cut off a man's **** without him dying using simple household implements

apparently a good pair of sharp scissors is easier than a knife, & then you can cauterise the, ah, stump quite well with an iron.

havent tried it though
    :eek: ...Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    my biology teacher told me the air is 98% oxygen

ReputationRep:
    My teacher gave us a lesson on drugs and said: 'i am serious about the use of drugs'

ReputationRep:
    The day after a parents' evening, one of my teachers gave a classmate three Mars bars as a prize for having the best-looking mum.

(Original post by Alexander)
    The day after a parents' evening, one of my teachers gave a classmate three Mars bars as a prize for having the best-looking mum.
    that's fantastic

ReputationRep:
    its not really that funny, but we had a physics teacher who used to spend many lessons trying to teach us that there was only one electron in the universe and that the moon landing never happened(interesting but no real relevance to "the sylabus" we were meant to be learning,lol). We were also given a lesson (when we were meant to be revising) on how meditation and religion is like the photoelectric effect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    :rolleyes: i think its amazing how you get so many different types of teachers. i mean, do they really want to work all that time for a degree in their subject just to be rude and sack? it confuses me...but its also great to laugh at! :rolleyes:
    Well the one who I said was fired couldnt teach if his life depended on it, but the other teacher I mentioned was great. Its just a little banter, dont take it too seriously.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.