Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
i.e. guscott and carling

brb shower

Guscott is a ****. Carling is a ****, although that is because he went to Sedbergh, any other school and I would love the guy.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I'm about 6 foot and weigh 13 stone and a bit. I dont look it, but I do admit I have amazing body strength for my size. I probably resemble Lewsey in body type out of any other player I can think of.
I'm probably a bit biased in thinking Lewsey is a better Full back cos he plays for London Wasps in Wycombe....have you broken anyone into pieces then?
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Guscott is a ****. Carling is a ****, although that is because he went to Sedbergh, any other school and I would love the guy.
it's all the same....bloody toffs
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey Joey, thought youd like to know something.

Andrew Jonhs isnt switching to Union and he is staying as captain at Newcastle Knights.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You'd be very surprised how hard the forwards are at any public school especially S.

Take a look at the lovely Stonyhurst class of 2001. Lovely looking bunch arent they?
so JJ which one would you be in there then

there's a really tiny guy on the right i notice...
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
so JJ which one would you be in there then

there's a really tiny guy on the right i notice...
Hehe. Thats the 01 XV when I was 16 so I was still at U16 level. They were team of the month apparently in rugby world magazine hence why I have the picture. I got into the 1sts the year after.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I met Will Carling - he came to my school to watch his daughter in the gymnastics competition (GISGA National championships). The rumour that he was there got around the entire school in about 5 minutes so everyone was down there at break. He signed my house t-shirt. woohoo.

I missed the match yesterday Was in London so I was being kept up to date by texts from my sister, except they came through in the wrong order and confused me mightily! I got:

16-16
E26-W21
E16-W21, in that order. Had to ask her for clarification as I was getting rather worried. Was it as bad as the Ireland game?
jammyd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Was it as bad as the Ireland game?
It wasn't great from an English perspective, but Thompson got his line-out right. Cohen was a bit better, but Greenwood not so - they'll have to do a lot better on Saturday.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads