The Student Room Group

Midwifery Sep 2014 - Canterbury Christchurch

Hello everyone

I have got a place for Midwifery @ Catnerbury Christchurch starting September next year (2014) Just wondered if there was anyone else out there???
Original post by bannisterlucy
Hello everyone

I have got a place for Midwifery @ Catnerbury Christchurch starting September next year (2014) Just wondered if there was anyone else out there???

Are you on the Medway Campus if you are starting in September?
Reply 2
Original post by Student Midwife
Are you on the Medway Campus if you are starting in September?

Yes I am at Medway
Yes I am at Medway

Ah okay, I was gunna say I know a few people starting cccu next year but they are doing the April intake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hello everyone

Hi! I found out this morning that I have been offered an unconditional place at Christ Church Medway campus starting this September and I have accepted :smile:

Emily x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Congratulations Emily! How exciting, we are going to be is the same class then :smile:
Reply 6
Congratulations Emily! How exciting, we are going to be is the same class then :smile:

Thank you, congratulations to you too on your place! Are you local? And are you on facebook at all for a chat before we start?
Reply 7
Hi ladies, I've also got a place for September...there are a few other girls on a facebook group if you'd like to join us, just so we can get to know each other a bit before we start. Shall I add you?
Reply 8
Original post by TednHats
Hi ladies, I've also got a place for September...there are a few other girls on a facebook group if you'd like to join us, just so we can get to know each other a bit before we start. Shall I add you?

Cool! Yes please!
Reply 9
Original post by 03ejames
Cool! Yes please!

That was really stupid of me not to give you my details! My name is Emily James, my profile picture is of me with my boyfriend. What's the group called? I've tried searching for a few things but can't find it xx
Reply 10
I have a conditional place for midwifery September too ! Also searched on Facebook but can't find anything - my name is katie pollitt and pic is me kissing my little baby boy :smile:
Would love to chat with you all - well done !!!
Reply 11
Awesome! Congratulations on your offer! The group on facebook is private....I've added you as a friend (I think) so if you can confirm that its you ive actually added then I can invite you to join the group :smile: its quite big now....there are 16 or so of us! xx
Reply 12
Hello everyone, sorry i have only just seen this, I have added you all on facebook, please can you add me to the group, Lucy Bannister xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending