Anyone been to Lagana in Zante

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Were thinking of booking a holiday there, is it any good/lively?
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
there are loads of turtles though, if i don't get some i will have to resort to turtle shagging :mad:
Barny
Rep:
?
Take it no one has been there then
tasos
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Well I went to kalamaki twice which is quite near it, and thats really nice. I think its quite lively and i know that it has a really long beach there
Homegrownkitten
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mum and her sister's family went in 2001. She says it is for young people who, in her words: 'aren't interested in sleeping'. Apparently the whole resort turns into one giant party in the evening, which goes on until dawn. You cant go to the beaches at night because of turtle conservation. No real culture, but she says that the glass-bottom boat is an unforgettable experience. If you are thinking of a family holiday then try the other end of the island, if not... enjoy
Barny
Rep:
?
This is sounding good so far, Ive found some other info which says that the girl-guy ratio is 4:1 which means well definately be going..
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
does this mean no turtle shagging?

but seriosily this seems great so far, can't wait already, we've got a good group going so it'll be a laugh, we also have 1 drunken mess who we can use to pisstake all the time...
Barny
Rep:
?
(Original post by sillynarb2)
does this mean no turtle shagging?

but seriosily this seems great so far, can't wait already, we've got a good group going so it'll be a laugh, we also have 1 drunken mess who we can use to pisstake all the time...
Oh yes, hes going to get so abused, he doesnt know what hes let himself in for..
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh yes, hes going to get so abused, he doesnt know what hes let himself in for..
he's let himslef in for what happens at every party but ten times worse, what a schoolboy
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (0)
0%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (2)
11.76%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (5)
29.41%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (1)
5.88%
No, nothing has changed (4)
23.53%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (5)
29.41%

Watched Threads