The Student Room Group

OCR G041 Applied ICT 23/05/2013

Closed.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by goler12
Just had the exam. How did everyone think it went? Didn't know what to put for the reasons why the electronic comms. act was introduced and the improvements to ict at progress blinds.

Cal
I did find the exam too today. It was quite hard actually, especially that Act question. I wrote "It helps to build confidence in electronic commerce and the technology behind it by providing an approval scheme for businesses"

Nearly everyone in the exam was finished after 30 minutes.
Wasn't sure about the improvements either, I can't even remember what I put, I just blabbed my way through.

Definitely failed this!
Reply 2
I found it quite hard, especially question 6 and 7!
Reply 3
Original post by joneo
I found it quite hard, especially question 6 and 7!

6 & 7 were the hardest part of the paper. What did you put for answers to them?
Reply 4
I thought Question 4 was a bit strange. It spoke about the Warehouse, one part said to Describe the calculations for keeping stock up-to-date.
It might be me but I thought that was a poorly worded question because in the pre-lease there was no mention of calculations for keeping stock up-to-date only adding and removing stock :s-smilie:
Original post by Hatfro
I thought Question 4 was a bit strange. It spoke about the Warehouse, one part said to Describe the calculations for keeping stock up-to-date.
It might be me but I thought that was a poorly worded question because in the pre-lease there was no mention of calculations for keeping stock up-to-date only adding and removing stock :s-smilie:

Yes! This question stumped me too! It had calculations in bold so I really had no ides. It said nothing in the Case Study about any calculations, well that's when I found the Case Study as it was hidden in our answer booklet!

I just spoke about the software they have for keeping up to date with stock levels. I know it's not going to be the right answer, but better than leaving it blank.
Reply 6
For the Electronic Communications I spoke about electronic signatures and facilitating electronic storage.
Reply 7
Original post by Lard
For the Electronic Communications I spoke about electronic signatures and facilitating electronic storage.

Yeah I wrote the same, I know this is so late but I attracted my Task A (which gains no marks).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending