Edge Hill University Child Nursing starting in April 2014 Watch

EllieBebbington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I was just wondering who else has firmed the offer for child nursing at Edge Hill starting in April 2014? And does anybody know what our term dates will be ??
stephaniejpm
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
23rd :P
EllieBebbington
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by stephaniejpm)
23rd :P
Is that the starting date??
lottem11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

I've confirmed my place for child nursing april 2014
EllieBebbington
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by lottem11)
Hi,

I've confirmed my place for child nursing april 2014
Hi, are you going to live in or do you live close to edge hill? I really want to find out the term dates but I think we have to wait until January! X
lottem11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EllieBebbington)
Hi, are you going to live in or do you live close to edge hill? I really want to find out the term dates but I think we have to wait until January! X
Hi, no I live close to edge hill so ill be living at home how about you? I know what you mean just want them to send its lots of info now haha.

when r u applying for finance? X
EllieBebbington
Rep:
?
(Original post by lottem11)
Hi, no I live close to edge hill so ill be living at home how about you? I know what you mean just want them to send its lots of info now haha.

when r u applying for finance? X
I live in Manchester and I think more than likely I will move to uni but not completely decided yet! I have applied for my student finance already I sent the first part off and now I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. How old are you? I will be 23 just before we start hopefully I'm not really old compared to everyone haha! Xx
lottem11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EllieBebbington)
I live in Manchester and I think more than likely I will move to uni but not completely decided yet! I have applied for my student finance already I sent the first part off and now I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. How old are you? I will be 23 just before we start hopefully I'm not really old compared to everyone haha! Xx
Ah right I see, might be better if you lived in maybe what with placements and that? Oh fab I've done the nhs bursay one just got to send the evidence off but my student finance application has crashed so gonna ring them today haha typical!! I wonder when we'll get timetables and things? I'll be 23 in February so yeah we aren't too old haha!! R u on Facebook? Xx
Ahousley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think the starting date is the 14th? Ive received an unconditional offer for children's nursing for April 2014!
i'll be 23 when we start too, so our age must have gone in our favour!
EllieBebbington
Rep:
?
Well done I do have Facebook Ellie Bebbington it is. Add me would be nice to know people before we start xx
Ammo87
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Girls. Hope you dont mind me joining in here I have got a confirmed place for Child Nursing at Edge Hill April 2014 too! Its the 28th we start Im glad ive found some others who are on my course, I had only found one other person other than myself upto now haha.

Amy xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
RachelHannah91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, I also hope you don't mind me joining in. I have just confirmed my place for Child Nursing starting in April . How exciting I was just wondering if any others were looking into moving into halls as I from the Isle of Man im would have to move into halls so just wondering what accommodation you were looking at?

Rachel xx
lottem11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi girls the more the merrier, I'm on facebook if you wanna add us? Just search for Charlotte Mowatt and rachel I'm living at home ad I only live 15 mins away. So excited to start now though xx
mellybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi ladies I've been waiting five months from my interview now at edgehill was just wondering if any of yourselves have been in my position x x
Ammo87
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I have just made a Facebook group Edge Hill Children's Nursing April 2014 if anybody wants to join and we can chat on there? Or I am on FB as Amy Sara Swifty. Mellybee if you are on FB feel free to join the group too Will be nice to start uni having already 'met' some of you Not long now girls xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
mellybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Added you Hun thanks !!! Good luck on the course and hopefully I'll be seeing you in September lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alexmay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I just got an offer from edge hill for children's nursing, it's so exciting!
Alex x
Ammo87
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Alex!! Aww congratulations!! When is your start? xx
Alexmay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you! This September! When is yours? Xx
Ammo87
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aww brilliant!! Not long at all And it will fly by!! I start end of the month xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (176)
32.18%
The paper was reasonable (270)
49.36%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
10.97%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.5%

Watched Threads